(wL) Forums
AWP on Deathmatch server - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: AWP on Deathmatch server (/thread-7200.html)

AWP on Deathmatch server - shazbot - May 11 2012

First of, Hi all

Second, the friggin Awp on the deathmatch server

I love WL. Your servers are great. I gravitated to this server because it was the rare CS:S server that didn't allow the AWP. Now that any clown can play with a (gun that steam programmers have admitted is unequal) makes my day no fun. I would be happy to provide the WL crew with some money....but I play CS:S deathmatch. I cant in good faith until the awp is removed....as it was.

Andrew

RE: AWP on Deathmatch server - Alicia Melchiott - May 11 2012

shazbot Wrote:First of, Hi all

Second, the friggin Awp on the deathmatch server

I love WL. Your servers are great. I gravitated to this server because it was the rare CS:S server that didn't allow the AWP. Now that any clown can play with a (gun that steam programmers have admitted is unequal) makes my day no fun. I would be happy to provide the WL crew with some money....but I play CS:S deathmatch. I cant in good faith until the awp is removed....as it was.

Andrew
don't angry Andrew
they will do something about that

RE: AWP on Deathmatch server - shazbot - May 11 2012

Hopefully

RE: AWP on Deathmatch server - Hostage - May 11 2012

shazbot Wrote:Hopefully
Smile

RE: AWP on Deathmatch server - Riser - May 11 2012

I noticed many of the regulars complaining about it, like I mentioned previously I really don't mind them.

The server population increased a lot after AWPs were enabled.

RE: AWP on Deathmatch server - Bah - May 11 2012

Riser` Wrote:I noticed many of the regulars complaining about it, like I mentioned previously I really don't mind them.

YEAH I THINK AWPS ARE COOL CUS DEY ARE 1HIT THRU WALL AND I WALL LOLOL BAN ME I CHEEATZORS!!!11!!!1

RE: AWP on Deathmatch server - Spartacus - May 11 2012

Bah Wrote:
Riser` Wrote:I noticed many of the regulars complaining about it, like I mentioned previously I really don't mind them.

YEAH I THINK AWPS ARE COOL CUS DEY ARE 1HIT THRU WALL AND I WALL LOLOL BAN ME I CHEEATZORS!!!11!!!1

What happened to quitting CS?

RE: AWP on Deathmatch server - silly - May 11 2012

Yeah the awping is really overpowering the other play styles. I think that would be fixed by having changing spawn locations though.

RE: AWP on Deathmatch server - Alicia Melchiott - May 12 2012

silly Wrote:Yeah the awping is really overpowering the other play styles. I think that would be fixed by having changing spawn locations though.
please not random spawn..what will happened if you spawn near to enemy .....at least put
some gap between Ct and T ...i talking about territory..

RE: AWP on Deathmatch server - silly - May 12 2012

Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
silly Wrote:Yeah the awping is really overpowering the other play styles. I think that would be fixed by having changing spawn locations though.
please not random spawn..what will happened if you spawn near to enemy .....at least put
some gap between Ct and T ...i talking about territory..
Mmm, if a lot of people agree, having some type of gap would be alright.