(wL) Forums
Resolved jRoss - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Resolved jRoss (/thread-7246.html)

jRoss - Your Dad Was Good Last Night - May 13 2012

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/123427

A little bit of respect would be appreciated.

RE: jRoss - ceddeeoo - May 13 2012

yeah I see a tad of racism in there too.

RE: jRoss - Riser - May 13 2012

Gave him a day. If he continues, it'll be longer.

RE: jRoss - ViolentLove - May 13 2012

ROFL

I was in server at this time. He wasn't being mean. He was really high and just fucking around. And the brownperson comment...he was talking to a very good friend of his.

RE: jRoss - Riser - May 13 2012

ViolentLove Wrote:ROFL

I was in server at this time. He wasn't being mean. He was really high and just fucking around. And the brownperson comment...he was talking to a very good friend of his.

Yeah, friend or no friend racism is racism and its an offense.

RE: jRoss - ViolentLove - May 13 2012

Riser Wrote:

Yeah, friend or no friend racism is racism and its an offense.

Yeah, I understand. It's just funny because I told him "watch, you're gonna get banned" Smile

RE: jRoss - ceddeeoo - May 13 2012

the thing is, if someone takes the effort and time to make a thread and post evidence of someone that is breaking the rules, it's clear that it cannot be ignored and consequences will occur.

RE: jRoss - Your Dad Was Good Last Night - May 14 2012

ceddeeoo Wrote:

the thing is, if someone takes the effort and time to make a thread and post evidence of someone that is breaking the rules, it's clear that it cannot be ignored and consequences will occur.
That is not a problem to me Wink And thanks `riser!

RE: jRoss - jross - May 14 2012

Your Dad Was Good Last Night Wrote:
ceddeeoo Wrote:

Oh, I am so deeply apologetic for disrupting your gameplay so much. I didn't think that less than a line of text in notepad could invoke such a strong reaction. It obviously says in the MOTD no "tad's" of racism.My deepest apologies. :o

RE: jRoss - Your Dad Was Good Last Night - May 15 2012

jross Wrote:
Your Dad Was Good Last Night Wrote:
ceddeeoo Wrote:

Oh, I am so deeply apologetic for disrupting your gameplay so much. I didn't think that less than a line of text in notepad could invoke such a strong reaction. It obviously says in the MOTD no "tad's" of racism.My deepest apologies. :o
It is alright, just watch out for further actions, bad actions = BAN. So I'm sorry for reporting, but I just can't let things pass by. Have Fun again!