(wL) Forums
ESEA - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: ESEA (/thread-7305.html)

Pages: 1 2

ESEA - ViolentLove - May 17 2012

So I used to think ESEA was for little homocakes, but I just got it yesterday and it is actually a lot of fun. I think I'm literally the only girl on it though. Which is lame. If anyone has any proof of other female players on ESEA, I want names and stats! Wink Lol

RE: ESEA - ceddeeoo - May 17 2012

there used to be whole counter strike female teams on 1.6 for sure. i wouldnt doubt there are a few females here and there, just scarce and not willing to say so cause they cant handle the trolling.

RE: ESEA - ViolentLove - May 17 2012

I didn't really encounter any trolling at all. It seems like the opposite on ESEA...especially since I was leading my team. Lol...female players seem to be more admired/worshiped in this community. We'll see as I get deeper in, though.

RE: ESEA - ceddeeoo - May 17 2012

ViolentLove Wrote:I didn't really encounter any trolling at all. It seems like the opposite on ESEA...especially since I was leading my team. Lol...female players seem to be more admired/worshiped in this community. We'll see as I get deeper in, though.

oh I just meant girl gamers getting trolled in general or just being annoyed by swarms of prepubescent boys yelling CAN I SEE DEM TITTAYS

RE: ESEA - ViolentLove - May 17 2012

ceddeeoo Wrote:
ViolentLove Wrote:I didn't really encounter any trolling at all. It seems like the opposite on ESEA...especially since I was leading my team. Lol...female players seem to be more admired/worshiped in this community. We'll see as I get deeper in, though.

oh I just meant girl gamers getting trolled in general or just being annoyed by swarms of prepubescent boys yelling CAN I SEE DEM TITTAYS

Lol...true. Poor little nerdbabys. Smile

RE: ESEA - helmut^ - May 18 2012

kateedge
senna
sapphire
kristin
heartemdee
amanda

only ones i can think of off the top of my head. Senna is probably the best girl Source player in North America.

RE: ESEA - Moriarty - May 18 2012

We got this, you're a girl.

RE: ESEA - ViolentLove - May 18 2012

helmut^ Wrote:kateedge
senna
sapphire
kristin
heartemdee
amanda

only ones i can think of off the top of my head. Senna is probably the best girl Source player in North America.

I actually played with kateedge and heartemdee the other night. They were decent, I led my team against them. I don't know though...chicks who don't use mics are pretty skeptical to me. There is a girl that is on there looking for a team apparently...jross sponsored her team to go to LAN or something a few years ago...her name is iNfusioN3. jross is bugging me to try out but I'm nowhere near good so idk. Lol

RE: ESEA - helmut^ - May 21 2012

ViolentLove Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:kateedge
senna
sapphire
kristin
heartemdee
amanda

I actually played with kateedge and heartemdee the other night. They were decent, I led my team against them. I don't know though...chicks who don't use mics are pretty skeptical to me. There is a girl that is on there looking for a team apparently...jross sponsored her team to go to LAN or something a few years ago...her name is iNfusioN3. jross is bugging me to try out but I'm nowhere near good so idk. Lol

Aren't you the one that was a bitch to me for an entire map? And when I asked why, you said it's because you don't talk to cheaters..

RE: ESEA - ceddeeoo - May 21 2012

helmut^ Wrote:Aren't you the one that was a bitch to me for an entire map? And when I asked why, you said it's because you don't talk to cheaters..

lol...