(wL) Forums
New Dm Settings Poll - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: New Dm Settings Poll (/thread-7540.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

New Dm Settings Poll - Lieutenant Josh - Jun 09 2012

Personally i wouldn't mind the settings in the dm right now, if i didn't spawn so shittingly half the time,(spawn behind a group of cts, spawn in one place get mobbed, then spawn next to that same place, get mobbed , or spawn, rush and get killed by someone who spawns behind u.
Im also not very happy that ppl didn't get to vote on it before the admins changed stuff, i mean just because a few ppl suggest something doesn't really reflect what the majority of players want.
Personally despite dying alot, im still for the random spawns and rocket things, just a little modified so players aren't dying in the ways i described above. so my vote is for number 3, and number 1.
Everybody gets two votes, preference one and preference two basically and if you would like a combination of two of the options in some unique way , please post it specifically. This polls up for a week and a day, which is enough time for all the dm's players to voice their opinions.
If everyone selects kittens im gonna take down that option.
If on the 6th or 7th day one of these options is at 75% with none of the others passing 45% im gonna close the poll.
or if one of these options has 10% or less on the 6th or 7th day im gonna take that option down, just so the voting gets narrowed down.

RE: New Dm Settings Poll - i cri everytiem - Jun 09 2012

"No, Change everything" is the loser one! C:-)

RE: New Dm Settings Poll - chun - Jun 09 2012

NEED MAP ROTATION!!! the only DM out there is in D2 or office. LAME NEED VARIETY!! DM in different maps would be awesome when im baked.

RE: New Dm Settings Poll - silly - Jun 09 2012

I do not like the rockets (reminds me too much of mg), the spawns are ok for me how they are now, but they'd be better if you didn't spawn next to enemies, or vice versa, and I've seen dm servers which disabled spawning in specific spawn points if you were too close to those spawn points. The localized spawn point idea sounds interesting too.
I voted for kittens, because no options (even combined) seemed to fit my preference. Plus, I agree completely with chun's idea, there should be a map rotation with the popular maps (e.g. nuke, inferno, season, train)

RE: New Dm Settings Poll - Alicia Melchiott - Jun 09 2012

Yes, keep everything

RE: New Dm Settings Poll - Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Jun 09 2012

silly Wrote:I do not like the rockets (reminds me too much of mg), the spawns are ok for me how they are now, but they'd be better if you didn't spawn next to enemies, or vice versa, and I've seen dm servers which disabled spawning in specific spawn points if you were too close to those spawn points. The localized spawn point idea sounds interesting too.
I voted for kittens, because no options (even combined) seemed to fit my preference. Plus, I agree completely with chun's idea, there should be a map rotation with the popular maps (e.g. nuke, inferno, season, train)

DM rotation with season in the map rotation? You just made my year.

RE: New Dm Settings Poll - Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥ - Jun 09 2012

chun Wrote:NEED MAP ROTATION!!! the only DM out there is in D2 or office. LAME NEED VARIETY!! DM in different maps would be awesome when im baked.

Yeah!

Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:
chun Wrote:NEED MAP ROTATION!!! the only DM out there is in D2 or office. LAME NEED VARIETY!! DM in different maps would be awesome when im baked.

Yeah!
[Image: yes.gif]

RE: New Dm Settings Poll - Lieutenant Josh - Jun 09 2012

We had a dm rotation server didnt we, but nobody played on it.

General Josh Wrote:We had a dm rotation server didnt we, but nobody played on it.
Past times, now we have a new generation of players and more likes/dislikes from them.