(wL) Forums
Denied Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Denied Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin (/thread-7747.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin [REJECTED] - Yuri The Sailor - Jun 26 2012

Name: Yuri The Sailor
Steam ID: Steam_0:0:42725622
Timezone: GMT -5:00
Availability: Everyday at anytime.
Something about me: I'm smart, know how to deal with people, and play CS1.6 in school for fun.
Reason: People have told me to apply, or asked if I was the admin, because I am always on, and it seems like there never is an admin on, so I decided to apply. I don't accuse people of hacks, and I don't really create a lot of problems on the server.

RE: Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin [REJECTED] - i cri everytiem - Jun 26 2012

I think we already enough admins. And welcome to the forums.

RE: Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin [REJECTED] - Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Jun 26 2012

Good luck,
DK, post: 65450, member: 3039 Wrote:I think we already enough admins. And welcome to the forums.
Agree with this, I've been busy moving house for the past 3-5 days but I know platform/Ptk and some more admins are always on.

RE: Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin [REJECTED] - Alicia Melchiott - Jun 26 2012

welcome to the forum,yuri Smile

RE: Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin [REJECTED] - Yuri The Sailor - Jun 26 2012

Thanks for letting me know.

RE: Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin [REJECTED] - pTK - Jun 26 2012

Although yes the minigames server is probably the most administered server, Bison has expressed that there can never be too many admins. Therefore we are always accepting applications that meet requirements and welcome all to apply. That being said, the fact that we have many admins already will probably mean stricter criteria for new admin recruitment. It would more than likely need to be players that are online when no admins are. Finally I would like to wish you the best of luck in your admin application, and Death to you in all Deathruns.

RE: Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin [REJECTED] - _RemiX - Jun 26 2012

Herro der. Not sure I know you. Best of luck to your admin app. If you get accepted thats one less person pTK can abuse.

RE: Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin [REJECTED] - Yuri The Sailor - Jun 26 2012

Thank you for the support pTK. I hope I do get admin, but if I don't I'll still be playing.

RE: Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin [REJECTED] - Sassy Baker - Jun 27 2012

Y@Y YURI!!!!

RE: Yuri The Sailor for Minigames Admin [REJECTED] - Izzie - Jun 27 2012

Yuri is a decent guy. I think he'd make a great admin. And while the minigames server does have many more admins than any time in the past, the scrim server often takes so many of them, another responsible regular would always be welcome.
Also, dis burr iz drunkz.