(wL) Forums
Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: Night Watch Headquarters (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch (/thread-7787.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - Moriarty - Jun 29 2012

You were the last person I would suspect for cheats. Our member bought you a copy of the game and not so long after this you got VACed. I feel like you wasted our money and made me look bad because I gave them my word for you. You know we're friends no matter what. For now you are suspended from our group. I would like to give you a chance. Like I said, you owe us CSS copy. Here is the deal, if you buy yourself another copy of the game and one more copy as a donation to WL for non steam competition, you are eligible to re-apply for NW. We will then evaluate your application. It sounds fair to me, good luck.

RE: Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - JukeBoxHero - Jun 29 2012

Kids are every where. Last generation failed at gaming, hard....
: /

RE: Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - Spartacus - Jun 29 2012

wow. ru, change of character?

RE: Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - Moriarty - Jun 29 2012

JukeBoxHero, post: 65840, member: 1757 Wrote:Kids are every where. Last generation failed at gaming, hard....
: /
All Night Watch members are 18 or older.

RE: Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - JukeBoxHero - Jun 29 2012

sorry by "kids" I meant cheaters and by "every where" I meant festering by "last generation failed" I meant some people were never taught manners*....
edit-Cheaters are festering, last generation failed hard.

edit-some fucks are retarded and never learn...(that's about as blunt as I'm going to go)

edit- I need some getting used to not re posting...sorry.
meh. Thanks Silly.

RE: Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - silly - Jun 29 2012

I wish I had a manor Sad

RE: Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - Lieutenant Josh - Jun 29 2012

woah, poor Jhonnie........
Definite change of character by Ruplayer....was the VAC an eye angles violation whatever? or Aimbot detected? something like that, im willing to bet maybe some plugin thats going crazy gave him a weird VAC, But if it turns out it was one of the first two, then yes he doesnt deserve to by a Night Watch member, or play here for that matter.

RE: Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - M. Bison - Jun 29 2012

VAC = Valve Anti-Cheat. This is not a server-side plugin, but rather an anti-cheat client made by the game manufacturer.

RE: Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - Lieutenant Josh - Jun 29 2012

I thought it meant Virtual Account Control lol, but what was the specific VAC ban then? Aimbot? walls? Eye angles?
(im trying to be on Jhoniees side here but im finding it hard)

RE: Jhonnie Boi suspended from Night Watch - silly - Jun 29 2012

Juke, I'm just messing around Smile Dw.