(wL) Forums
Resolved Unban Drunk NOW!! - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Resolved Unban Drunk NOW!! (/thread-7949.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Unban Drunk NOW!! - Lieutenant Josh - Jul 16 2012

One you cant touch me for appealing on his behalf.
Two, Wtf,
three, WTF!!
And Four, who the hell is david?

Alright, provide me a log, a fucking server record, a chat log when he was banned , and whoever banned ems side of the story NOW!!
Drunk, God forbid you did something wrong, i want your side of the story, and the same log, just to make sure some nerd didn't doctor it.
Now PPL!, U ban an admin, permanately, well now, let me stop and think, oh wait thats right, All the roots have goddamn unrestricted power and can do whatever the goddamn hell the want. Prove to me thats not what it was!

RE: Unban Drunk NOW!! - silly - Jul 16 2012

David is Bison, I think.

RE: Unban Drunk NOW!! - Devious - Jul 16 2012

Pretty sure he got banned for voting "No" on multiple accounts on the thread "One awp per player" but I think a perm was a little too far I think he should just have been warned and his votes removed. (Just My Opinion)

RE: Unban Drunk NOW!! - M. Bison - Jul 16 2012

The ban wasn't necessarily based on his actions today. This was more of a last straw out of a series of incidents involving him. :confused:

RE: Unban Drunk NOW!! - JackMonroe - Jul 16 2012

General M. Bison's decisions are always final!

RE: Unban Drunk NOW!! - Spartacus - Jul 16 2012

A strip of his admin status and power would suffice imo. You can't deny what he has contributed to the servers though. Power corrupts people.

But yeah, Bison has the final say.

PS: Jack can you add me on steam. I have no one to pl ay CS: GO with.

RE: Unban Drunk NOW!! - George Of The Jungle - Jul 16 2012

At the risk of starting a public discussion about this, I also think that a perm ban was maybe too much. There were admins in the past who have been stripped of their admin status and they didn't get perm banned, don't see why it should be different for Drunk.

RE: Unban Drunk NOW!! - Moriarty - Jul 16 2012

You have no idea what is behind this ban, so commenting on something that you're not fully aware of is not correct.

RE: Unban Drunk NOW!! - lin3ar - Jul 16 2012

You're well aware that you probably will never know the full circumstances behind the ban correct? There are certain things that we aren't at liberty to discuss but this incident was the result of a long string of issues - we won't specify further.

RE: Unban Drunk NOW!! - M. Bison - Jul 16 2012

George Of The Jungle, post: 67879, member: 3094 Wrote:There were admins in the past who have been stripped of their admin status and they didn't get perm banned
Those were all minor offenses. One guy was violating policies which related to custom votes (in-game) by making a whole lot of pointless ones regardless of repeated warnings. A few admins were stripped for behaving in a manner unfit for admins (trolling/constant fighting). The rest of the admins were either stripped for inactivity or permanently banned for cheating and/or spamming.

JackMonroe, post: 67873, member: 596 Wrote:General M. Bison's decisions are always final!
Lies! I'm always open to opinion and sound logic. I'll generally retract my judgement when there's sufficient reason. :p