(wL) Forums
Batman! Introduction - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Batman! Introduction (/thread-8250.html)

Pages: 1 2

Batman! Introduction - Joseph Mejares - Aug 06 2012

Hello guys. My name's Joseph or you can call me Tepp for short. I'm from the Philippines, but currently living in Guam, USA. In case you're wondering where the hell that is, it's a tiny little island in the Pacific. I just turned 17 a few weeks ago. I'm still in high school, an upcoming junior. I'm very smart with computer hardwares, softwares, networking, coding, some basic gfx designing and gaming, pretty much technology stuffs. I also have other hobbies, such as playing basketball and bowling. I play both sports for my school. Besides that, I'm pretty much just on my computer.

I've been playing on this server for quite a while now. Mostly on the sniper server. I think I have a 1.15 K/D Ratio. Yes, I suck. I know. I only started playing CSS last month, or I think June. I'm not really sure. I've been banned in this server 2 times, one was because of my friend used a hack that got my other account banned, then I bought a new copy of CSS and got banned again for using a script to bhop on servers. Anyways, I'm loving this server and thanking you guys for a job well done! If I have some free time, I could make you guys a forum banner since the forum seems a bit plain since I know I wouldn't be playing in the servers since I'm perma banned, but you'll never know. Just let me know the size of the banner and I'll surely make it.

RE: Batman! Introduction - Dr. gkovr - Aug 06 2012

hai

RE: Batman! Introduction - Tiffany <3 - Aug 06 2012

I think we have got knightrider to make those.

RE: Batman! Introduction - Eternal - Aug 06 2012

Welcome to War-Lords.net, enjoy your stay or get the fuck out.

RE: Batman! Introduction - NoBoss - Aug 06 2012

Your not batman Sad, enjoy your stay.

RE: Batman! Introduction - Schlacko - Aug 06 2012

Hi Billy.

RE: Batman! Introduction - Spartacus - Aug 06 2012

Getting banned. The best way to get people onto the forums.

Admins, up the banning quota for this month:p.

Btw welcome. Don't drink and play.

We'd have to issue you a warning for GUI( gaming under the influence).#joke.

RE: Batman! Introduction - Christ.- - Aug 06 2012

I'm batman..

RE: Batman! Introduction - George Of The Jungle - Aug 06 2012

Sup

Spartacus, post: 71443, member: 1060 Wrote:Getting banned. The best way to get people onto the forums.

Admins, up the banning quota for this month:p.

Btw welcome. Don't drink and play.

We'd have to issue you a warning for GUI( gaming under the influence).#joke.

Hmm, I've played quite a lot being drunk. I must have so much warnings, I hope I don't get banned. :oops:

RE: Batman! Introduction - Miffy - Aug 06 2012

I like how hackers always claim
"It was my friend hacking LOL i only tried using a bhop script or some other excuse"
No one can ever own up to where they were wrong anymore.