(wL) Forums
Approved Villain's ZM Admin App - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Approved Villain's ZM Admin App (/thread-8596.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Villain's ZM Admin App [APPROVED] - viLLain - Sep 06 2012

[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Villain ([/SIZE] http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/642402)
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:51918123[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 20[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] GMT -5 (Eastern time. I live in New York)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Honestly the time varies because of my college schedule. Most of the time it'll be in the afternoon and on but there are days where I'll be on in the mornings as well. But pretty much I'll be on 5/7 days out the week if not every day.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm a college student that loves killing zombies. I love sports (football, baseball, and basketball are all my favorites) and of course you know I'm a die hard Giants, Yankees, and Knicks fan. I love socializing because I think it's crazy how we as humans understand and use words to communicate lol. You can blame my philosophy class for that. Smile[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm on the wL zombie server 24/7 and there are never admins on. There are so many people that love to break barricades (if you break someone's barricade a zombie can easily come in and kill everyone in it) it's unreal, and the worse part is that they get away with it! Then you have the people that love to spam racist comments whether it's in chat or they are actually saying it. I have a clan of about 13 members and for some reason people just love to troll us. It's really frustrating when you are here to play, but you can't because someone thinks is funny to ruin your barricade every time, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm applying because it's about time we have an admin that's going to be active. I'm on the server damn near everyday anyway so I see just about everything. The members thought I should apply for admin so here I am. And honestly, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think I was good for the job. You can only take something for so long before you take matters into your own hands. This is my first step to getting the server back to where it was when I first started playing there.[/SIZE]

RE: Villain's ZM Admin App [APPROVED] - HardCoreDrugs - Sep 06 2012

/Support! Great player very respectful to others ownds a clan whit many members in this server he is one of a kind!

RE: Villain's ZM Admin App [APPROVED] - ahmadeathbat - Sep 06 2012

I don't remember when I signed up to War-Lords.net :oops:

I personally support viLLain to be ZM admin, there barricade breakers, troll-ers, out-of-tolerance n00bs should be not at ZM server to keep peace and make the server is more enjoyable..

and, I NEVER SAW ANY WAR-LORDS ADMIN on ZM server Sad

RE: Villain's ZM Admin App [APPROVED] - HeavenOrHell - Sep 06 2012

Yeah we need an admin there to much cade breakers and spams + there are no admins on Wl zm server ... :|

RE: Villain's ZM Admin App [APPROVED] - OnionCat - Sep 06 2012

GL buddy :p
We all wanna some admins in (WL) Zombie Reloaded Server since this server came back after a long time frozen. :eek:

RE: Villain's ZM Admin App [APPROVED] - Alicia Melchiott - Sep 07 2012

good Luck

RE: Villain's ZM Admin App [APPROVED] - Yuuki <3 - Sep 07 2012

i've seen you everytime i join ZM server, lol
good luck!

RE: Villain's ZM Admin App [APPROVED] - viLLain - Sep 07 2012

Thanks for the support guys... and gal. Tongue

RE: Villain's ZM Admin App [APPROVED] - i cri everytiem - Sep 07 2012

[Image: GoodLuck.gif]

RE: Villain's ZM Admin App [APPROVED] - viLLain - Sep 11 2012

Shank you. Smile