(wL) Forums
James` - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: James` (/thread-8599.html)

Pages: 1 2

James` - James` - Sep 07 2012

Well let's see... What would be a good introduction? Hmmmm... Well first people normally start with there name but names are superficial and don't describe who someone is. So I will tell you what you may call me. Kami-sama maybe? MAYBE? I have a god complex and I am not ashamed of it. I dominate at what I do and I take nothing less. If I am not serious about something it's not something worth doing. I maintain the belief that I am better than everyone else but I haven't shown it until now. My goal in life is for immortality and there is nothing less I will accept. I am currently in a state of limbo waiting for the moment I make my move. My intelligence is that of a normal person however my intuitiveness and common sense is much more so that I tend to seem smarter than most. When things come to me it is a stoke of genius and therefore I believe immortality is possible. Everything I think of I can accomplish with little to no effort.

So obviously you will understand now that my personality is that of a bit condescending and a little snarky. However, I show respect where respect is due. I couldn't give two shits less if your older, more built, or smarter. Unless you server a purpose on this world you are worthless in my eyes. But as it stands now I do not know whoever is reading this on a personal basis and therefore am apathetic. I may receive snide ass remarks from people who don't like my reasoning or thought process but this is my opinion.

Comments I may receive from people:
1. "This is your first post. Try not to be such a douche, prick, noob, etc."
2. "Stop flaming there's a section for that."
3. "Your thoughts are meaningless to me."
4. "TLDR"

My replies:
1. No.
2. No.
3. No.
4. Congratulations on reading the entire thing and then posting such an ignorant and worthless piece of text.

My birth name is James. I am as some would say at the age of 19. I believe in no one religion however I believe there are forces beyond my control whether they be good or evil. No other information is needed at this time.

RE: James` - Fuzzy Izzie - Sep 07 2012

This is your first post. Try not to be such a douche, prick, noob, etc. Tongue

PS. Welcome to the forums.

RE: James` - George Of The Jungle - Sep 07 2012

Sup, my name isn't George. I like pizza, and I had to look up TLDR.

RE: James` - James` - Sep 07 2012

George Of The Jungle, post: 74610, member: 3094 Wrote:Sup, my name isn't George. I like pizza, and I had to look up TLDR.
What's up lol. TLDR = Too long didn't read.

James`, post: 74611, member: 15260 Wrote:What's up lol. TLDR = Too long didn't read.

Yeah, I know, I googled it. Smile

George Of The Jungle, post: 74612, member: 3094 Wrote:Yeah, I know, I googled it. Smile
Well I figured you had since you said you had to look it up. It's okay, new generations make up different phrases to keep things "cool" where in reality it makes them out to be petty and childish in my eyes. Such as YOLO... There was a phrase for that which is older than any living person. Carpe Diem. But of course that doesn't sound as "cool" as YOLO. Idiocracy at it's finest.

EDIT: Nonetheless. Pleased to meet you lol.

Nice to meet you too. I had to look up YOLO.

Ahahaha. That's awesome. You sir crack me up.

RE: James` - Assassin - Sep 07 2012

Hey there, welcome to the forum.

RE: James` - Spartacus - Sep 07 2012

Were you the riddler?