(wL) Forums
I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents (/thread-8754.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - Gonffs - Sep 25 2012

So my family usually goes to this one restaurant every week, like a tradition. This time I asked some friends to join us, and at the last second, they don't want to go, and my friends goes when I'm not there. It just ticks me off how insolent they can be sometimes. It would've even been easier for where they had to take me to that night.

So here is my question:

Do you sometimes wish your parents are like dead or anything else please put a vote here.

RE: I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - Dr. gkovr - Sep 25 2012

I really don't understand what you wrote but my parents love me

RE: I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - Fuzzy Joggie Pony - Sep 25 2012

Aaaaah, puberty Rolleyes!

RE: I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - i cri everytiem - Sep 25 2012

They love you no matter what. NEVER EVER wish they were dead.. You can't imagine how grave this is..

RE: I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - JumbOlaya - Sep 25 2012

Maybe you don't seem to get it. They gave you life. Protected, nurtured, and raised you. Don't forget fed and sheltered you. If they choose to not eat at a restaurant then it's ok. I get you have that teenage angst thing going on but keep in mind of all the late nights and sacrifices they went through for you.

#slappedforbeingungrateful

Love,
Jumbolaya

RE: I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - Eternal - Sep 26 2012

I usually got mad when I didn't get my Transformer toys...

Still, you don't seem to realize how lucky you are to be alive, to have your parents, and the things they did for/to you. Be thankful for what you do have and not get an attitude like this over a restaurant dinner.

I won't even bother to answer the poll.

RE: I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - NoBoss - Sep 26 2012

I donit even understand what you are trying to say lol shouildnt you be trying to kill your friends? Im lost help me out here gonffs.. Oh and never your parents will always love you even if they dont show it sometimes.

RE: I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - Moriarty - Sep 26 2012

Lol, idiotic thread. Do you all realize that you're giving advises to 10-12 y.o. child?ツ

RE: I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - Eternal - Sep 26 2012

Dr. Ruplayer, post: 75998, member: 9168 Wrote:Lol, idiotic thread. Do you all realize that you're giving advises to 10-12 y.o. child?ツ

Don't you realize you're participating in a thread you think is idiotic? o.O

RE: I'm So Ticked Off With My Parents - lin3ar - Sep 26 2012

What I got out of this thread is that you wish your parents were dead because they decided not to go eat at a restaurant and your friends went alone because of that.
Really now? Seriously, grow up.