(wL) Forums
Denied James - Admin App - MiniGames/Pop maps #2 - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Denied James - Admin App - MiniGames/Pop maps #2 (/thread-9087.html)

Pages: 1 2

James - Admin App - MiniGames/Pop maps #2 [REJECTED] - James` - Nov 08 2012

Name: James (baddie)

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:54411776

Timezone: Central

Availability: Whenever I can get on. I currently have no job and my sleep schedule is off so I am on when no admins are.

Tell us something about yourself: I am currently not even a month out from basic training and I can't wait to ship off. I will be working in the computer career field and will be away for a bit but I should be back in no time. War-Lords is the only community I will ever occupy. I don't plan on leaving it or the amazing players I meet here.

Reason For Admin Application: My availability wraps around a large number of admins. There are portions of the day where there are just no admins there. It's irritating and irksome at best. Spammers flood different servers constantly with shit that irritates a large portion of the community. Hackers have been popping up lately which is a mystery as to why but I have been on the lookout.

Background info: I am currently working on becoming nicer to others lol. I have gotten into altercations with admins who don't know, or haven't played with me and I may have acted a bit childish. A large portion of admins that know me in game would say I am a bit quirky but in the end I am just trying to have fun. I see no issue in fighting for your beliefs whether they are right or wrong, so I may be a bit of an ass sometimes. I try and hear the other person out and a large portion of the times when I know I am in the wrong I apologize. But I am hardly ever in the wrong. LOL im jp. I hope this application isn't just blown aside as a joke.

RE: James - Admin App - MiniGames/Pop maps #2 [REJECTED] - Mr.Tea - Nov 08 2012

Do not flame me.

Good luck with your application.

I would recommend you refrain from posting comments like this (Mint Jelly's Hacker Abuse Report):
James`, post: 79295, member: 15260 Wrote:I am sick of having to play with them and admins doing nothing, or them not being there period.
You posted this 1 hr before re-applying for admin. I understand you are trying to play nice, but criticizing the community you are trying to join isn't wise. I attempted before, obviously too sarcastically, to show a way to apply for admin in a positive nature. Take this for what it is worth.
Again, do not turn this into a flame.

RE: James - Admin App - MiniGames/Pop maps #2 [REJECTED] - James` - Nov 08 2012

Mr.Tea, if you would like it to not turn into a flame I advise you stay out of it and stop instigating with back handed comments as you just have. I am applying because I hardly see admins on during the times I play. People have been turned down left and right constantly but the fact of the matter is admins can't be in the servers 24/7 that's why you need players that take the night shifts or the days admins can't be in. I did post that and I stick to it. They don't do anything to the flamers and spammers and I have first hand proof. I meant no ill will towards any active admin, it was an observation. I am only going to ask you once, please do not instigate shit for no reason. Thank you and have a nice day.

James`, post: 79342, member: 15260 Wrote:Mr.Tea, if you would like it to not turn into a flame I advise you stay out of it and stop instigating with back handed comments as you just have. I am applying because I hardly see admins on during the times I play. People have been turned down left and right constantly but the fact of the matter is admins can't be in the servers 24/7 that's why you need players that take the night shifts or the days admins can't be in. I did post that and I stick to it. They don't do anything to the flamers and spammers and I have first hand proof. I meant no ill will towards any active admin, it was an observation. I am only going to ask you once, please do not instigate shit for no reason. Thank you and have a nice day.
I said DO NOT FLAME, said it twice. I had no ill will towards you in this posting. I was reviewing the Reports section when I saw your comments on Mint Jelly. Again, intentionally or not you said that Warlords Admins aren't doing their job hence "admins do nothing." I then saw recent threads that you re-applied. Glance at the times between posts and went hmmmmm...

This isn't a flame/troll. I am giving you feedback on your application which I seldom do to players. You were able to get massacre banned; which I have hours of demos on him borderline conclusive trying to ban him. You were able to take advantage of him not seeing any admins on(since he was hella paranoid about me). I am telling you that criticizing admins in other areas of the forums is not the best practice. Nothing more, nothing less.

Please do not drag this out anymore and taking away from your validity of your application. Please also notice I did not post your shout box comments towards me. If I was trolling, they would be posted here.

Good luck with application.

Okay, you confused me lawl. Idk who lime is but I am assuming you mean mint jelly, your absolutely right, I posted that because I have seen it happen. What I was referring to was spammers being ignored and not taken care of, I just forgot to throw that part in there lol. I was too busy providing an opinion with a solid foundation and was typing furiously. I apologize for leaving a part out. Now, Massacre I knew was hacking and your right, I was playing at a time when I KNOW no admins are on because it has been like this for weeks ever since I quit my job. I get on during the times when there are no admins. I am glad he is banned to be honest and I apologize for not letting you nab his ass cause good god it felt great. I appreciate you not posting my shoutbox comments I just didn't/don't know why the hostility was being displayed.

My error, it was Mint Jelly. Edited my posts. Lime is just some random player on office server, both are edible...

I am happy that a cheater is gone. He would have never done that with me online. There were numerous times when I was legitmately afk for hours and he thought I was watching him by messaging comments in-game or pm'ing via steam. He truly was paranoid enough to draw more suspicion.

lol someone you're watching eh? Yah, I was like... Who the fuck is lime!? lol. But anyways, I really don't hold any intentions of trolling or flaming and I never had towards this community. I have lately been taking the mature route and instead of bashing those players that hack, spam, and are all around ass holes I recordem and post the evidence. But I believe that catching someone in the act and being able to stop them then and there is much more effective than waiting an hour or 2 or maybe even a day before action is taken.

RE: James - Admin App - MiniGames/Pop maps #2 [REJECTED] - Moriarty - Nov 08 2012

Oh, it's you again, 2-3 more applications and you will get it, remember...

RE: James - Admin App - MiniGames/Pop maps #2 [REJECTED] - James` - Nov 09 2012

Dr. Ruplayer, post: 79384, member: 9168 Wrote:Oh, it's you again, 2-3 more applications and you will get it, remember...

Thanks for the support.

RE: James - Admin App - MiniGames/Pop maps #2 [REJECTED] - NoBoss - Nov 10 2012

again so fast! Good luck.