(wL) Forums
Resolved People hacking... a lot. - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Player Reports (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Resolved People hacking... a lot. (/thread-922.html)

Pages: 1 2

People hacking... a lot. - Teks - Mar 10 2011

As of this hour 10:00 GMT-7 there has been a number of hackers in and out of the servers #1 and #2, incredibly annoying, i got ennoyed enough to record one of them.

His name is Sanek.
Here's the demo.

I didn't think of taking a steam id or anything like that so idk how the ban works. At any rate there it is.

Teks

RE: People hacking... a lot. - xFerior - Mar 10 2011

Next time, type "status" (without quotes) into the console, and it will tell you everyone's steam ID. Copy and paste the hacker's, and post it. Good work by the way :p

RE: People hacking... a lot. - JackMonroe - Mar 10 2011

I figured someone must have been hacking a few hours ago because server 2 was pretty much empty after being full all day when I was home

Edit:  Unfortunately, Sanek seems to be a super popular name for Russian players.  There are like 25 players by that name on gameME Stats, I'll see if i can pin it down using time.

Edit: found him.  139 kills, 5 deaths like 123 headshots. 
STEAM_0:0:1223737169
Unfortunately, I cannot find an ip but I did ban that Steam id.

RE: People hacking... a lot. - [ROD]skrappy_loc - Mar 12 2011

what u guyz should do is block the countrys ip so the cheaters wont come

RE: People hacking... a lot. - M. Bison - Mar 12 2011

I've implemented some additional anti-hack protection.

RE: People hacking... a lot. - JackMonroe - Mar 12 2011

[ROD]skrappy_loc Wrote:what u guyz should do is block the countrys ip so the cheaters wont come

They make up like 90% of the userbase.  We wouldn't have any people in the server if we did that.

RE: People hacking... a lot. - Harvo - Mar 12 2011

JackMonroe Wrote:I figured someone must have been hacking a few hours ago because server 2 was pretty much empty after being full all day when I was home

Edit:  Unfortunately, Sanek seems to be a super popular name for Russian players.  There are like 25 players by that name on gameME Stats, I'll see if i can pin it down using time.

Edit: found him.  139 kills, 5 deaths like 123 headshots. 
STEAM_0:0:1223737169
Unfortunately, I cannot find an ip but I did ban that Steam id.

I check other servers often for top kills compare to others. =D

RE: People hacking... a lot. - WhulFiine - Mar 12 2011

Yeah i just got banned by Jack Monroe himself, i think i made him mad when he was 50ish-3 and his only 3 deaths we're from me. im placing a ban appeal right now.

RE: People hacking... a lot. - JackMonroe - Mar 12 2011

And I posted the demo in the admin area.  You were aimbotting.  Have a nice day.

And don't lie.  My deaths were not just from you.  My first death was from another cheater (1)unnamed.  So nice try there too.

RE: People hacking... a lot. - WhulFiine - Mar 12 2011

Okay my bad on the i killed you all of your deaths, i assumed the 1st was me but (1)unname was an aimbotter not me...

-_-" i'll just have to go see the demo