(wL) Forums
Denied Priyum Admin Application - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Denied Priyum Admin Application (/thread-9378.html)

Priyum Admin Application [REJECTED] - Priyum - Dec 10 2012

First of all ill start by giving my regards to the senior admins and fellow members of the War-Lords Community.
The following is my application -
[INDENT]Name: DA RAGING BULL PRIYUM
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:39004229
Timezone: [SIZE=13px]UTC/GMT +5:30 hours (Kolkata,Chennai)[/SIZE]
Availability: I can be available any time the server seeks my attention,i normally play around 3 - 4 hours daily.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm 17 years old and a student.I love Graphic designing so i have a youtube account which you can go to and if you find anything of interest do contact me.My interests are playing Counter-StrikeConfusedource and reading novels . I'm just a normal guy you would find but i have the will to do something different from others and also strength to voice my opinions anytime i feel they should be.
Reason For Admin Application: I would like to be an admin because i feel i'm quite confident and self-controlled guy.I don't loose my temper on small issues and i believe i have that mind-set and the kind of maturity that you would be seeking in an admin.[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Thank you[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Warm Regards[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Priyum[/INDENT]

RE: Priyum Admin Application [REJECTED] - Shokkk - Dec 10 2012

ur reason is not sufficient...totally insufficient.....according to ur reason anyone could become admin brah
plus
Should of read the guidelines. I says "5 days of gameplayed." You don't meet the time required.

RE: Priyum Admin Application [REJECTED] - Priyum - Dec 11 2012

thavs, post: 81715, member: 16525 Wrote:ur reason is not sufficient...totally insufficient.....according to ur reason anyone could become admin brah
plus
Should of read the guidelines. I says "5 days of gameplayed." You don't meet the time required.
Thanks for your reply.
The reason i gave is just what i feel , i didn't want to flower up on the reason just to become an admin.I feel i have that kind of mind-set to become an admin and the maturity to solve problems and issues that rise on the community.No offense please.

Warm Regards
Priyum

RE: Priyum Admin Application [REJECTED] - Fuzzy Izzie - Dec 12 2012

Don't mind him. As just a fellow regular user, he has no say in what reasons meet the qualifications of an admin.
I thought it was a pretty decent application. Don't know you though.
What servers do you play on?

RE: Priyum Admin Application [REJECTED] - NoBoss - Dec 13 2012

Good Luck! ooh graphic design Smile whats your youtube channel!

RE: Priyum Admin Application [REJECTED] - Priyum - Dec 13 2012

Thanks for your reply izzie and noboss.
Izzie i play with alias Kleanup Guy so believe now youll remember me ce weve played together,
And noboss my channels are PriyumGFX and TheFlickDZN and i also made a signature for you before if you would remember ;-)

Thanks

RE: Priyum Admin Application [REJECTED] - Manky™ - Dec 13 2012

Priyum, post: 81945, member: 16537 Wrote:Thanks for your reply izzie and noboss.
Izzie i play with alias Kleanup Guy so believe now youll remember me ce weve played together,
And noboss my channels are PriyumGFX and TheFlickDZN and i also made a signature for you before if you would remember ;-)

Thanks
A very nice application. Which servers you want to admin?You should be regular there.

Good luck Dude!

RE: Priyum Admin Application [REJECTED] - Priyum - Dec 21 2012

Manky™, post: 81951, member: 15413 Wrote:A very nice application. Which servers you want to admin?You should be regular there.

Good luck Dude!
Thanks for your positive reply.
I love playing all all the servers so hopefully people will accept me.
Regards

Double post

BUMP