(wL) Forums
Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS (/thread-9463.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - Duende2211 - Dec 23 2012

Im tired of make threads about players with discrimination behaviors against gays and foreign players (specially mexicans). And admins doesnt do anyting because, for them is not racist, that is ok but still: discrimination its a "foul attitude" and server should have zero tolerance against any kind of discrimination.

So that is my suggestion, make a new rule against the use of words like "faggot", "wet back", "mexican", etc, in a discrimination way.

And punish players that break it (with a 24hs ban for example, as warning), I dont care if this "internet", even in internet discriminations attitudes like racism, homophobia, xenofobia are too much.

Plus we all know that not only adults play CSS, also a lot of kids.

So do something for punish this discriminations behaviors, instead of look away, and hide behind a stupid excuse like "is not racism", isnt racism but xenofobia or homofobia are equal bad than racism.

RE: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - NoBoss - Dec 23 2012

Duende2211, post: 82454, member: 15401 Wrote:Im tired of make threads about players with discrimination behaviors against gays and foreign players (specially mexicans). And admins doesnt do anyting because, for them is not racist, that is ok but still: discrimination its a "foul attitude" and server should have zero tolerance against any kind of discrimination.

So that is my suggestion, make a new rule against the use of words like "faggot", "wet back", "mexican", etc, in a discrimination way.

And punish players that break it (with a 24hs ban for example, as warning), I dont care if this "internet", even in internet discriminations attitudes like racism, homophobia, xenofobia are too much.

Plus we all know that not only adults play CSS, also a lot of kids.

So do something for punish this discriminations behaviors, instead of look away, and hide behind a stupid excuse like "is not racism", isnt racism but xenofobia or homofobia are equal bad than racism.
They dont deserved to be banned over something minor unless it gets out of hand.. a temporary gag or mute would suit them just fine. they will know not to do it again really. Just let it go understand that its the internet and people arent gonna be nice just like in the real world.

RE: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - joker8baller - Dec 23 2012

Disagree.

Game is rated M. If you can't handle it, or you're a kid, you shouldn't be playing. So rule out that part of your argument.

It's the internet. People are generally rude here. A lot of us regulars like trash talking each other, this rule would limit a lot of conversations. We can't make small exceptions to a rule simply because somebody is offended. There's always someone that's going to be offended. If we don't draw the line on what is considered offensive, and what is trash talk, we're just going to continue to eliminate the entire spoken chat on the server....

Honestly, best solution is for you to have a "thicker online skin" You're going to encounter people like this in the real world. You're annoyed because you're hispanic correct, and they're making fun of Mexicans? What about the countless Russian kids that come in and say FUCK YOU AMERICA, or fuck your mother. We don't kick, gag, mute. We just either ignore, or make fun of the kid. It's what... Counter-Strike trash talking is.

---
Woah, wait. Hold the fuck up.

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/664843

Quote:Dec 17, 2012 1:24:41 am u deserve faggot (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 17, 2012 1:24:35 am congrats (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 17, 2012 1:24:26 am award for more cock sucking in a day, goes to u... (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 17, 2012 1:23:27 am pff you are faggot since ur birth, so stfu

Quote:Dec 6, 2012 2:59:59 am faggot (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 6, 2012 2:59:55 am make me (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 6, 2012 2:59:52 am griefing awp assole (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 6, 2012 2:59:42 am fucking noob, u deseve ban for camping (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 6, 2012 2:59:22 am noob (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 6, 2012 2:59:17 am u are sad, u didnt even get hostages oob (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Dec 6, 2012 2:58:56 am blow me irish faggot, learn to play a hostages map
Hold the fuck up.
Quote:Nov 25, 2012 5:59:43 pm some faggot like u! (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 25, 2012 5:58:43 pm no, i dont have gay sex like u (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 25, 2012 5:58:23 pm only dick u have is in your ass! (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 25, 2012 5:58:13 pm you dont have one, pussy

Quote:Nov 28, 2012 6:07:41 am WTF? FUCKING LAGGY SERVER! (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 25, 2012 8:41:27 pm go fuck goose (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 25, 2012 8:41:23 pm you was gay in all (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 25, 2012 8:41:08 pm yeah like ur self tom (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 25, 2012 8:39:28 pm try get my score with my lagg... then talk faggot (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 25, 2012 8:38:54 pm fuck u tom crusie, go eat some placenta

Quote:Nov 28, 2012 7:04:22 am no teamplay, all killings (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 28, 2012 7:04:12 am thsi team fucking sucks (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 28, 2012 7:03:35 am i say need backup, i have bomb idiots (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 28, 2012 6:55:43 am gg (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 28, 2012 6:50:34 am no (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Nov 28, 2012 6:50:10 am no fucking way, fuck fat b1tch of cristina aguilera

Quote:Nov 28, 2012 7:32:10 am you are a fucking faggot... there i translate for u XD

Quote:Dec 4, 2012 1:51:31 am eat that faggot

Quote:Nov 23, 2012 3:42:01 am go defuse faggot

I'm sorry, what?

I'm not going to copy the rest of your chat logs over, but half the time you're taunting other teammates, saying that "They're pussies" or "They're useless". Maybe people... are angry at you for yelling at them so much? For telling them that they suck. You're seemingly instigating half the problems!

RE: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - ceddeeoo - Dec 23 2012

What a damned lying twat, he just pretends to have soft skin to play the victim game and get bad things to happen to people he doesn't like. suck a chode you hypocritical cocksucker. I look forward to blowing your brains out in game

RE: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - Matt - Dec 23 2012

Racism and discrimination is not tolerated on the servers and as administrators of the servers we decide the course of action to take, even if you think it is right or wrong.

The internet is full of stupid and ignorant people. Gamers tending to be the worst to try get a reaction.

I doubt when most people say faggot they are being truly discriminatory to gay people, more just to insult the person like you seem to be doing.

We know that kids do play the game, but CSS has been given a rating of M so the servers will be treated like that. If parent's/kids have a problem with it they shouldn't be playing the game.

RE: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - Moriarty - Dec 23 2012

Why don't we ban reporting party? Just for fun...

RE: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - Duende2211 - Dec 24 2012

ceddeeoo, post: 82470, member: 9052 Wrote:What a damned lying twat, he just pretends to have soft skin to play the victim game and get bad things to happen to people he doesn't like. suck a chode you hypocritical cocksucker. I look forward to blowing your brains out in game
GO FUCK UR SELF! I was defending my self against all trolls that u have on servers, xenofobics assholes that call any spanish player "mexican".

joker8baller, post: 82468, member: 835 Wrote:Disagree.

Game is rated M. If you can't handle it, or you're a kid, you shouldn't be playing. So rule out that part of your argument.

It's the internet. People are generally rude here. A lot of us regulars like trash talking each other, this rule would limit a lot of conversations. We can't make small exceptions to a rule simply because somebody is offended. There's always someone that's going to be offended. If we don't draw the line on what is considered offensive, and what is trash talk, we're just going to continue to eliminate the entire spoken chat on the server....

Honestly, best solution is for you to have a "thicker online skin" You're going to encounter people like this in the real world. You're annoyed because you're hispanic correct, and they're making fun of Mexicans? What about the countless Russian kids that come in and say FUCK YOU AMERICA, or fuck your mother. We don't kick, gag, mute. We just either ignore, or make fun of the kid. It's what... Counter-Strike trash talking is.

---
Woah, wait. Hold the fuck up.

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/664843

Hold the fuck up.

I'm sorry, what?

I'm not going to copy the rest of your chat logs over, but half the time you're taunting other teammates, saying that "They're pussies" or "They're useless". Maybe people... are angry at you for yelling at them so much? For telling them that they suck. You're seemingly instigating half the problems!
Like i say i dont mind trash talk or trolling. But attack to players for their country and that's ok? OK THEN FUCK U ALL FAT BASTARD AMERICANS IGNORANTS!

RE: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - NoBoss - Dec 24 2012

Duende2211, post: 82538, member: 15401 Wrote:GO FUCK UR SELF! I was defending my self against all trolls that u have on servers, xenofobics assholes that call any spanish player "mexican".

Like i say i dont mind trash talk or trolling. But attack to players for their country and that's ok? OK THEN FUCK U ALL FAT BASTARD AMERICANS IGNORANTS!
calm down Sad no need for that.

RE: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - joker8baller - Dec 24 2012

Duende2211, post: 82538, member: 15401 Wrote:GO FUCK UR SELF! I was defending my self against all trolls that u have on servers, xenofobics assholes that call any spanish player "mexican".

I don't think any of us are made by that. It doesn't make us rage like it makes you rage.

It's like you on the server, flipping out over some guy who was unbanned. We don't unban hackers that are guilty. You kept the situation going, especially when most of the regulars knew that player wasn't hacking... but you kept going with it. You instigate a lot of situations and try to get made or back through the forums.

RE: Punish for Discrimination In Servers CSS - Matt - Dec 24 2012

Who said I was American?