(wL) Forums
Illegal Difuses/Difusers [RESOLVED] - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Illegal Difuses/Difusers [RESOLVED] (/thread-9485.html)

Pages: 1 2

Illegal Difuses/Difusers [RESOLVED] - Shokkk - Dec 25 2012

[Image: 562vk.jpg]

In the picture you all can see that the 2 terrorists are guarding the bomb(already planted) at the marked points, but the only alive counter-terrorist diffuses the bomb from that point(as shown in the picture). I saw a guy doing this in wL 24/7 Dust 2 server. He totally fooled the 2 alive terrorists. I also saw some guys diffusing the bomb in map, cpl mill, from inside the tunnel in wL 24/7 Popular maps. Is these diffusing techniques fair or unfair?

RE: Illegal Difuses/Difusers [RESOLVED] - ceddeeoo - Dec 25 2012

Why are you even asking the question, illegal diffuses are against the rules as they constitute exploiting a map. Take a demo next time or ask an admin to come. You've already asked this question in the chat once and we explained it to you lawl. you should probably make two more threads asking if illegal diffuses are fair or not

RE: Illegal Difuses/Difusers [RESOLVED] - George Of The Jungle - Dec 25 2012

An illegal defuse is against the rules, hence the term 'illegal'. Or am I missing something?

PS That drawing is hilarious if it's supposed to be ironic. If not, you need to work on your Paint skills.

PPS That second T is doing such a bad job of guarding the bomb. Was he flashed, maybe?

RE: Illegal Difuses/Difusers [RESOLVED] - i cri everytiem - Dec 25 2012

I don't see how it's unfair, it's CTs strategy and Ts fault for planting it on that edge. Also, "rules" like that are made by mad people who lost a round by this silly mistake. The real rule is Ts plant>CTs disuse.

DK, post: 82678, member: 3039 Wrote:I don't see how it's unfair, it's CTs strategy and Ts fault for planting it on that edge. Also, "rules" like that are made by mad people who lost a round by this silly mistake. The real rule is Ts plant>CTs disuse.

Illegal diffuses are actual map bugs not intended in the game, as it enables players to diffuse through walls and whatnot. It is against the rules.

edit: i voted Fair ironically by the way

RE: Illegal Difuses/Difusers [RESOLVED] - Raptor@ - Dec 25 2012

DK, post: 82678, member: 3039 Wrote:I don't see how it's unfair, it's CTs strategy and Ts fault for planting it on that edge. Also, "rules" like that are made by mad people who lost a round by this silly mistake. The real rule is Ts plant>CTs disuse.
I think he is right
The real rule is Ts plant>CTs disuse
this is the objective
legal or not
bug or no bug
It is not against the rules
Ct objective is to defuse the bomb by ANY MEANS...Rolleyes

RE: Illegal Difuses/Difusers [RESOLVED] - joker8baller - Dec 25 2012

If they were legal defuses... they wouldn't be called illegal. They're also banned in competition play for a reason.

RE: Illegal Difuses/Difusers [RESOLVED] - Moriarty - Dec 25 2012

i voted fair, i just cant punish a player for defusing the bomb on pub.

Dr. Ruplayer, post: 82702, member: 9168 Wrote:i voted fair, i just cant punish a player for defusing the bomb on pub.

yeah but if a player illegal diffuses, he KNOWS what he's doing and that's it's generally not allowed, it's not something you do by accident. That player therefore has an unfair advantage over other players IMO

RE: Illegal Difuses/Difusers [RESOLVED] - i cri everytiem - Dec 25 2012

ceddeeoo, post: 82706, member: 9052 Wrote:yeah but if a player illegal diffuses, he KNOWS what he's doing and that's it's generally not allowed, it's not something you do by accident. That player therefore has an unfair advantage over other players IMO
Many updates in CS:S. Why not fix this issue? = Legal.