(wL) Forums
Regs in Steam CSS - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Regs in Steam CSS (/thread-9915.html)

Pages: 1 2

Regs in Steam CSS - THUNDERBOLT - Feb 19 2013

Since Yesterday i have Steam CSS, Was 1 gift from my GF, Today i played in sniper server and: Is Possible that with Steam have better registration in the shots? Because i failed just 5% in my shots, and with NoSteam 40%. O was pure coincidence?

RE: Regs in Steam CSS - cucubelu - Feb 19 2013

I'd say pure coincidence and maybe even a different cfg.
Genesis the #3 on Office is a nosteamer, and he regs just like everyone else.

Glad you have the original game now!

RE: Regs in Steam CSS - M. Bison - Feb 20 2013

Users who switch to Steam tend to have more experience. Wink

RE: Regs in Steam CSS - B A Z I N G A - Feb 20 2013

THUNDERBOLT, post: 86258, member: 3104 Wrote:Since Yesterday i have Steam CSS, Was 1 gift from my GF, Today i played in sniper server and: Is Possible that with Steam have better registration in the shots? Because i failed just 5% in my shots, and with NoSteam 40%. O was pure coincidence?
I was a non-steamer erlier but i never faced any regestration problem and now i m on steam n i face this regestration problem often.
So i dont think that it has anything to do with steam or non steam.

RE: Regs in Steam CSS - Riser - Feb 20 2013

Nah Bison it's not that, I think nosteam adds a crazy cl_interp to autoexec.. I think it's at 0.2 or something, can't remember but I'm sure the rates are messed up.

RE: Regs in Steam CSS - Plan B - Feb 20 2013

why are non-steam players allowed to join? i assume it's quite hard to work around that?

just curious. probably a lot of internet shops in asia don't use it?

RE: Regs in Steam CSS - DareDevil - Feb 20 2013

Plan B, post: 86297, member: 16704 Wrote:why are non-steam players allowed to join? i assume it's quite hard to work around that?

just curious. probably a lot of internet shops in asia don't use it?

I thought of that question.. but i think its to get more players in the server since there are tons of non-steamers around asia

RE: Regs in Steam CSS - Sibrox - Feb 20 2013

If you went from non-steam to steam, you might want check your config because no-steam CSS mixes up with the cfg of the Steam CSS.

RE: Regs in Steam CSS - Manky™ - Feb 20 2013

THUNDERBOLT, post: 86258, member: 3104 Wrote:Since Yesterday i have Steam CSS, Was 1 gift from my GF, Today i played in sniper server and: Is Possible that with Steam have better registration in the shots? Because i failed just 5% in my shots, and with NoSteam 40%. O was pure coincidence?
your Gf i really nice, most gfs wants boys to quit cs Big Grin just kidding xD

RE: Regs in Steam CSS - DareDevil - Feb 20 2013

Manky™, post: 86321, member: 15413 Wrote:you Gf i really nice, most gfs wants boys to quit cs Big Grin just kidding xD

loooooooool