Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  More multiple teamflock bans
I can confirm the following: A). reek did not say "my bad," B). that he was lurking and baited his teammate for no reason (but this doesn't surprise me, since he's ~16 and young gamers tend to lack situational awareness, especially when fixated on low health. it's just too distracting for them). However, I can also confirm that this is all totally irrelevant since no ghosting occurred in the tick referenced.

In regards to the name changers, their names are both locked.
[-] The following 9 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe, Crusader, Dragon, Jesse W., QueenCrazy, silly, sosa, thecorbittt1
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Feb 19 2018, 06:58 PM)M. Bison Wrote: I can confirm the following: A). reek did not say "my bad," B). that he was lurking and baited his teammate for no reason (but this doesn't surprise me, since he's ~16 and young gamers tend to lack situational awareness, especially when fixated on low health. it's just too distracting for them). However, I can also confirm that this is all totally irrelevant since no ghosting occurred in the tick referenced.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes silly's post:
   Dragon
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
(Feb 19 2018, 06:58 PM)M. Bison Wrote: I can confirm the following: A). reek did not say "my bad," B). that he was lurking and baited his teammate for no reason (but this doesn't surprise me, since he's ~16 and young gamers tend to lack situational awareness, especially when fixated on low health. it's just too distracting for them). However, I can also confirm that this is all totally irrelevant since no ghosting occurred in the tick referenced.

i thought i said my bad. whoops :p but yeah, im a youngin so that kinda just.. happened

i thought you never get mad, bison
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 20 2018, 02:49 PM)Jesse W. Wrote:

Now what would give you that idea...

Brawl (noun) - 1. a rough or noisy fight or quarrel.

Bashin’ (noun) - 1. violent physical assault.

Bison
[Image: mbison1.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Crusader, Dragon, silly
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Ba....Bakana?!!
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Feb 21 2018, 11:15 AM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Feb 20 2018, 02:49 PM)Jesse W. Wrote:

Now what would give you that idea...

Brawl (noun) - 1. a rough or noisy fight or quarrel.

Bashin’ (noun) - 1. violent physical assault.

Bison
[Image: mbison1.jpg]

Bison (noun) - 1. nature's version of a tank
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Crusader
i thought the war lords forums was a place for the admins to serve the community, not a platform for the roots to perpetuate hatred and bullying among the playerbase
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
ploarized: pls no bully
How was i changing my name to "harrass" Helmut?
Please elaborate