Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright Ladies & Gents.
My ass is out of here again, back on the road I go, next stop is Unfortunately LA (Fuck California Piece Of Shit Liberal Ass State- Miss Texas so fucking much at this point) - Anyway, my gaming is expanding so I'm not only bringing my laptop at this point, but now my PS4 with most of the COD games, - I hate black ops but I have the 3rd one - even though the newest one in my opinion is beast because of battle royale so hit me up if you guys want to play it at all, more or less I'm sure I'll be playing my Spyro or Crash mostly, hit me up later peeps.
(Feb 05 2019, 06:18 PM)CaliSnipe Wrote: My ass is out of here again, back on the road I go, next stop is Unfortunately LA (Fuck California Piece Of Shit Liberal Ass State- Miss Texas so fucking much at this point) - Anyway, my gaming is expanding so I'm not only bringing my laptop at this point, but now my PS4 with most of the COD games, - I hate black ops but I have the 3rd one - even though the newest one in my opinion is beast because of battle royale so hit me up if you guys want to play it at all, more or less I'm sure I'll be playing my Spyro or Crash mostly, hit me up later peeps.

Texan native here. I consider myself bipartisan when it comes to politics, but I do miss the hell out of The Lone Star State as well. glgl in LA LA land. Try not to let the politics bother you too much; there are some great people out there that are friendly and kind no matter what affiliation they, or you, may be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wil.son's post:
   CaliSnipe