Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Denied  Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion
STEAM_0:0:830579
Username: uuuu

I'm playing on Dust_2 when suddenly I get banned for a solid year. I've found that there's almost no true evidence towards this false accusation of me using some outside tricks to gain access to see-through smokes. I've been banned previously on this server before but never for something like this. I can give proof of the fact that I have not been using any tricks such as this, nor did I plan on doing anything of the kind. All I ask for is a ban lift from this false accusation. In the past I've donated up to 5 dollars to the server to get unbanned for "bunnyhop scripting" and now I've become banned for something that I didn't even do? I was playing on De_Russka when I end up getting a couple of kills through smokes and some headshots, and players/admins think it's only evident that there's some sort of hacking along-side my kills when there's no proof of this whatso-ever. I don't understand everyones absent minded report giving. There's almost zero evidence of me using this nvidia cheat. Either way this hopefully concludes my last ban appeal.

Messages In This Thread
Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion - by alienboy - Oct 12 2017, 11:52 PM