Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec)
Most of these these guys refuse to hear calls (unignore ppl who call everything they can all game), sit AFK in spawn 3 rounds and refuse to make a single call while present and not muted (sauce/cookie), yolo with bomb/yolo solo (avanti) while ignoring everyone, refuse to communicate own location when asked repeatedly so can be covered properly, then go too far out ladder and die to CT trying to get location on, followed by histrionic, gaslighting, blatantly fabricating tantrum (Rabbit). Three of them (until cookie left, who spoke once that I recall) wouldn't comm, give location, or come to cleared site. It is an absolutely toxic playstyle that forces people to either die for them, accomplishing nothing (since several won't follow up), or stay out of their "drowning-person" zone and try to help otherwise. They (3) literally would not communicate or strongly push (OR camp) and pretended after the fact that it was anything but cargo-cult, going-through-the-motions play.

Followed by votekick (requires 7, remember). I was even top of team until people decided to solo pub even harder (and cookie quit out after "griefing"). 

Then I join 5 minutes later and they votekick instantly. While 3 of them are griefing, yoloing solo, refusing to give any callout/info or cover/push/flank. Absolutely toxic playstyle coupled with zero integrity. If you're going to camp, camp. If you're going to push, push. But don't play cowardly-solo unwilling to let anybody do a job for you or cover your flank then throw them under the bus/blame them for 3-4 people playing dysfunctionally.

E.g. I plant the bomb after killing 3 guys, clutching 1v2+ in 2sk-full each of the two, and White Ranger starts abusing me with baseless obscene epithets for not picking up the CT auto sniper 15-20 feet away--while I am just getting through what happened, hands are shaking from hardly any energy--and when I just gave everybody bomb money *and* won the round

Messages In This Thread
Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec) - by Fireball - Oct 23 2017, 10:11 PM