Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quest cheating
I'm not really good at catching cheats so if it aint fishy as fuck then you might get nothing really of use from me but I will check out the demo anyways and watch the parts you said, and I will even get my good headphones to listen to it.

Update: The first thing to address is the thing that happened at mid
It seems fishy a little bit but you can definitely see his foot and quest aims at that foot and shoots it so I don't think anything is really wrong there but I am bad so don't take my word for it.

Second thing, about having walls and moving to get that perfect recoil and stuff :p 
it looks like normal movement to me and nothing to worry about.

For that last round, it does seem fishy to just flash out but he just wanted to peak it and that was the safest route to do it and the dude wasn't even there yet really and blah blah blah, seems fine to me.
The smoke he throws just for little protection from that side and then he does hear it so that's why he looks and gets the person coming through it.

and that is what I think of those spots really but those are the only spots I watched and was the only demo I watched so I don't have much since it would be better if i checked out more demos x)

Also do not take my word for any of this because I would like to repeat, I am bad and am not very good at catching cheaters unless they are blatantly obvious
Thank you and have a good day.
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenCrazy's post:
   Hamaerox, Jesse W., quest
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy

Messages In This Thread
quest cheating - by Deadplanet - Oct 26 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: quest cheating - by Caillou - Oct 26 2017, 07:29 PM
RE: quest cheating - by Deadplanet - Oct 26 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: quest cheating - by Caillou - Oct 26 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: quest cheating - by quest - Oct 27 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: quest cheating - by quest - Oct 28 2017, 11:40 AM