Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadplanet Report 2/4/18
Two Sundays ago I woke up a bit early EST and opened the server browser on Steam and saw there was a warmup level with 8 players on one of the pug servers. I decided to join because at that hour it was unusual to see that many people and I wanted to help build a full pug.

As soon as I joined, Deadplanet began harassing me over the microphone incessantly.

I'm wondering if SourceTV records the warmup levels and if these can be inspected by Bison for further review. I suspect that his antics were intensified by the fact that he is very well aware that the SourceTV demos are not publicly available for the players to access.

The beginning of this pug demonstrates the tail end of his harassment campaign against me- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8vo-mNFDw

Link to pug- https://war-lords.net/pugs/64275

You can hear another player telling Deadplanet to stop what he's doing. He also asks why he's doing what he's doing, and then suggests that he just ignore me.

I personally was just waking up, wanted to cause no troubles with anyone, and the logs and footage demonstrates that I was there just to play the game.

Bison's post about people not engaged in beef trying to mediate situations reminded me of this.

I really have no idea what it was that I could have possibly done that set him off. Keep in mind that this is from two weeks ago, so any of the recent forum drama is not applicable to whatever he was going off on about.

Perhaps it was that post of mine asking him for the time stamps of the wall hacker? Not sure.

In any case, I felt the need to provide this because of how much it irked me and the recent developments that put on display his hateful behavior.

Perhaps further action can be taken upon review, and perhaps my post will encourage other puggers who have been verbally abused by him to speak up.

#MeToo
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.

Messages In This Thread
Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by Jesse W. - Feb 16 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by Ben- - Feb 16 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by Jesse W. - Feb 16 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by Jesse W. - Feb 16 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by rookoo - Feb 16 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by Jesse W. - Feb 17 2018, 03:23 AM
RE: Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by Jesse W. - Feb 17 2018, 03:27 AM
RE: Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by rookoo - Feb 17 2018, 04:14 AM
RE: Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by rookoo - Feb 17 2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by Jesse W. - Feb 17 2018, 04:52 AM
RE: Deadplanet Report 2/4/18 - by Jesse W. - Feb 17 2018, 04:53 AM