Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Admin on Enemy Team Bans Me For Aimbot
(May 28 2018, 08:24 PM)rookoo Wrote:
(May 28 2018, 04:42 PM)helmut^ Wrote: Just watched the demo myself. First kill on me @ banana looked like it snapped to my head.

The ace at banana i'd expect maybe from ghoul or lefty... Not from somebody who averages 9.5 rws.

I'll let the root admin decide this one and I'll stand by whatever decision they make.

what are the odds someone gets an ace and starts 10-1 after not having a game with 2KDR in the last year?

Exactly my thoughts.

Similar to colt and god who were banned earlier this month. Both previously-proven-terrible-players who suddenly started having absolutely nutter rounds on a consistent basis. Like I said, if it was ghoul, lefty, junior, bill, etc, I would let it slide because they have a long track of having nutty aces/rounds etc, and you'd expect stuff like that once in a while.

Maybe I was too quick to react since I was forced to play many games against god/colt this month. Like I said, I'll let a root watch the demo and I'll approve of whatever decision they make.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943

Messages In This Thread
Admin on Enemy Team Bans Me For Aimbot - by aso - May 27 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Admin on Enemy Team Bans Me For Aimbot - by aso - May 28 2018, 04:46 AM
RE: Admin on Enemy Team Bans Me For Aimbot - by helmut^ - May 28 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: Admin on Enemy Team Bans Me For Aimbot - by aso - May 28 2018, 11:24 PM