Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  Banned for racist name
So you want me to make a decent appeal, I will.

On Friday, 2018-11-20, I have been banned for racist name by CaliSnipe. My name was : GiB- KingCoon, got it from talking with a friend about this https://www.facebook.com/9gag/videos/204009113826576/, trolling. So it ends up I join this pug and he warns me to change my name because it is racist. I ask him why it is racist, but he wont answer and keep asking me to change my name otherwise I get 1 hour ban. Since I know hes a little retarded and that he will do what he says, i change leave and change it to GiB- and rejoin the server. After that, I keep asking him why the fuck is Kingcoon racist and how retarded that is. He wont answer, so i change my name back to GiB- KingCoon, he kicks me. I join back and change it to KINGCOON NIGGA FROG, since atleast if hes gonna ban me for 1 hour he will do it for something like NIGGA.. (I mean Im not racist at all and all this shit about language is a lil abusive something, it goes against freedom of speech, even more for kingcoon, since he wont tell me why. ) Goes on and he bans me for 2 days. I know he doesnt like me and that he uses his admin to piss off everyone he can because he likes having power, and thats why I think his admin should also be revoked, since he cant use it maturely. He never answer my question about how kingcoon is racist in the first place, so I would never had change it to KINGCOON NIGGA FROG, because I was just trying to piss him off. He just know he can ban me for something easy like that, and he does it. Have a talk with him because its not the first time Ive heard he had trouble dealing with his admin. 

Thank you.

Lata,

Messages In This Thread
Banned for racist name - by GiB- - Nov 21 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Banned for racist name - by Hamaerox - Nov 21 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: Banned for racist name - by M. Bison - Nov 22 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: Banned for racist name - by GiB- - Nov 22 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Banned for racist name - by CaliSnipe - Aug 28 2019, 04:55 AM