Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  Banned for racist name
(Nov 22 2018, 12:13 AM)M. Bison Wrote: This situation should have ended with a name lock very shortly after the warning. Unfortunately, it didn't and GiB-'s behavior afterwards has created justification for an admin subversion ban. If people disagree with an admin's actions they should consult with a senior admin (or in this case, a root admin) or they may find themselves in bigger trouble.

In regards to custom names and clan tags: They are viewed as a privilege which will be permanently revoked for any misuse because it has zero impact on normal gameplay. This is in stark contrast to in-game communication which does have an impact on gameplay.

I see GiB- is name locked which means the original issue is resolved. I've adjusted the existing ban to reflect its purpose and adjusted the duration to 1 day. If GiB- wants this incident can end here. Alternatively, he will be banned for a very long time if further problems stemming from this incident occur.

Thanks. The point im trying to make is that calisnipe will use his admin for any personnal interest he can and it shouldn't be the case. This is the last server with decent player but he just make a toxic environnment.

This is done for me. Just talk to him
[-] The following 1 user Likes GiB-'s post:
   Titanium1337

Messages In This Thread
Banned for racist name - by GiB- - Nov 21 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Banned for racist name - by Hamaerox - Nov 21 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: Banned for racist name - by M. Bison - Nov 22 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: Banned for racist name - by GiB- - Nov 22 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Banned for racist name - by CaliSnipe - Aug 28 2019, 04:55 AM