Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Would like to play CS:S PUGs again after taking 2 year break.
(Apr 19 2019, 03:30 AM)M. Bison Wrote: This ban appeal was already denied. Your ban here is a bit over 1 year old and you have at least two VAC/game banned accounts with a lot of spaced out bans. The wowfact of the matter is that you've cheated for at least 3 years straight using every type of cheat. All I get from you is bad vibes and dishonesty. Your whiny attitude already tells me why you're inclined to cheat. I don't deny the possibility you could have recently stopped cheating, but I also don't think it would take very much to make you resume cheating. The bottom line is that it's much too soon for you to be appealing this ban.
wow i was a little baby back then LMFAO. okay, all of what you said is true, but I seriously have not cheated in any game since I got banned on this account that I'm using. I just found my old account (this account) this has been offline for so long because I lost the credentials to it and only recently found out that my Steam Account Switcher saved them. I know what I've said and done makes me seem like I've been cheating this whole time, but I have not cheated in any game since then. I used bhop scripts because I wanted to be like phoon which is the stupidest thing I could have done because it hasn't been possible to go that fast since after v34. I can understand why you still won't unban me, but it was worth a try after more than a year.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would like to play CS:S PUGs again after taking 2 year break. - by phone - Jul 14 2020, 05:57 AM