Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  Cheating Ban Majestic
Good evening,

I was banned by my friend dracO about a year ago for cheating. I would like to first start off by saying I hold nothing against anyone. dracO was always a pretty good player, just sniped mostly. He messages me about a year ago, and he said when I was in spawn afk, I came back and killed an enemy, but I could hear the guy cause at the time I was just minimized. He said he had been watching me for awhile. I had just got a new razor mouse at the time of the ban, and my sensitivity was really high. I am good friends with a lot of guys who play on War Lord. I also have a lot of friends in my community illegal who like to play there. I have many hours in cs 1.6,  css, and cs:go because I love every one of them. I am asking you for a second chance to play on War Lords again, and I promise you shouldn't have any issues with me. I am a pretty laid back guy, just enjoying chillin on cs games on my free time. So if you would give me a second chance on your servers, I have a lot of community friends who would like to get back into css scrims and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. 

Thank you,
Majestic

Messages In This Thread
Cheating Ban Majestic - by Majestic - Jun 24 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: Cheating Ban Majestic - by StabbinRabbit!! - Jun 24 2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Cheating Ban Majestic - by CaliSnipe - Jun 24 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: Cheating Ban Majestic - by johnnyboi212 - Jun 24 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: Cheating Ban Majestic - by TRA5HDream - Jun 24 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: Cheating Ban Majestic - by Hamaerox - Jul 04 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: Cheating Ban Majestic - by Majestic - Jul 05 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: Cheating Ban Majestic - by Drago - Jul 05 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: Cheating Ban Majestic - by Majestic - Jul 05 2019, 11:24 PM