Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Tournament Thread
I made this thread so we don't spam the ban appeal thread with unrelated posts.

First off, if i was to organize the tournament the earliest it could happen would be the 16th of May (because of college, mainly), if anyone else want to organize it and make it sooner please manifest yourself, it ain't that complicated, especially if you communicate with bison for the private servers, i will post the potential format that i think would work the best in the current state of (wL) and if we take into consideration what we learned from the previous tournaments.

Map pool could be similar to the other tournaments :

de_dust2, de_cpl_strike, de_cache, de_season, de_nuke, de_inferno, de_tuscan, de_contra, de_russka, de_train (de_scorch ?).

Standard rules of (wL), typical league rules and tournament specific rules, like the previous tournaments would be in effect during the tournament.

Ideally the hour the tournament would start should take into account that we have many east coast, central and west coast players, in other words, that it shouldnt end too late for east coast players and it shouldnt start too soon for west coast players.

Please feel free to discuss, pretty much anything related to this potential tournament and if anyone wanna organize it sooner, again manifest yourself !
[-] The following 4 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Arc-, CaliSnipe, hellomynameis, StolenBread

Messages In This Thread
Potential Tournament Thread - by Ben- - Apr 24 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: Potential Tournament Thread - by Ben- - Apr 24 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: Potential Tournament Thread - by StolenBread - Apr 25 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Potential Tournament Thread - by Crusader - Apr 25 2020, 02:29 AM
RE: Potential Tournament Thread - by steroid - Apr 27 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Potential Tournament Thread - by _nme - Apr 25 2020, 03:05 AM
RE: Potential Tournament Thread - by neteX - Apr 25 2020, 04:51 AM
RE: Potential Tournament Thread - by helmut^ - May 14 2020, 07:43 AM
RE: Potential Tournament Thread - by Ben- - May 14 2020, 07:56 AM