Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  memory / sayin ..i feel the reacist remarks/ recuting / killing pugs ..is just toxic
(Aug 04 2017, 09:55 PM)KNIHT Wrote:
(Aug 04 2017, 09:24 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: Great post meow ! im going to be watching him like a hawk from now on .

so hes been banned apperintly for all the rasicum today that came from him, i was not aware of this, i want to thank the admins for stepping in and doingwhat is right.

along side with that, he is attacking me for my post , also bison, he feels he owns you and your his bitch. 
would love to see how bison will handel this, 

Well, i spent like 1 hour yesterday collecting proofs after multiple complaints about him and i had valid proofs and he got unbanned without me getting a chance to reply to his thread or even talking to bison.

The reason why he was unbanned, was this: "..." What an wonderful reason to unban someone, i love it.

He is the new RealRecklezz and im tired of this shit.

Getting solid proof of him being disrespective toward players, still got unbanned somehow.

Im really tired of this shit, and how the things go in here.

Edit: Here is the ban link: https://war-lords.net/bans/58106 . Check it. I dont know how he is not banned but bison does.

Messages In This Thread
RE: memory / sayin ..i feel the reacist remarks/ recuting / killing pugs ..is just toxic - by Drago - Aug 05 2017, 12:41 PM