Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec)
haha @ cargo cult...

i like avanti but i find his somewhat often impulse to mislead all of his teammates and then run alone to the other bombsite is a rather faggy thing to do.

but yea- it's a shame that the people you are reporting in this thread seem to have chosen to essentially throw multiple rounds/the match & votekick abuse because some of them got a little butthurt over your trash talking. my advice is to not underestimate the mob mentality and breakneck pace at which war lords puggers can just randomly decide to extrajudicially punish and cause abuse to whoever they're feeling like on a whim, ruining the entire match and gaming experience for the person who is the primary target of their misdeeds plus all of the people on the opposing team who are expecting a 5v5 comp-ish map, not 5v1 + 4 griefers
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec) - by Jesse W. - Oct 24 2017, 01:23 AM