Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec)
(Oct 24 2017, 01:07 AM)Fireball Wrote: You are a toxic, immature, agenda-seeking busybody. You on that team, you speak and act only what serves yourself. Quit making lame, platitude excuses for them, think, and speak intelligently. You have no integrity, and I think anyone with a little experience should see through your childish attempts at manipulation.

Cookie is one of the least restrained players when he wants to say something and will let it rip until he's said enough. You have practically no part in this and you secretly (look at chat log) vkicked the guy who was leading the team for a long time. That is childish, pathetic, and quite transparently under pretext. These are pathetic, vacuous generalizations. He directly *LIES* about what actually happens and, after refusing to communicate any information he *knows* ("Are you in tunnels?" "I need to know, are you in tunnels, or SA1?"), suicides out of ladder while I am waiting for--of course, YOU; you are completely in conflict of interest and dishonest--to come out of SA1, or at least know where he is so I can peek, then--after people throw each other under the bus, including me, all game--has the wherewithall to announce I am "the last one" every round. Whether by choice or not, that is another story, but getting away from toxic, chaotic, unreliable, uncommunicative, unconstructive play is a "proper" thing to do.

@Viv You are known as a quarrel-seeker, but there is a difference between "speaking toxically" and indignation after asking numerous times for communication, teamwork, information, action, decisiveness (sit or go), to cease fail-baiting and abandoning people who set up to cover one's flank; dying when planting surrounded / "covered" by 4 ppl who won't even watch cat while hiding cubby, etc. Do you all know what body language is? This isn't a unique scrim in the last 24h, people did this last night and some of this team were on the Inferno team I subbed onto when they needed a player--bad mistake. People behaved one way, but spoke as if they were behaving another way. At least Ranger was pushing and trying to accomplish something. We had no plan, even to do something funny to entertain ourselves as a team, and vacillated between things.

No, yoloing *always* is not beneficial at all except when it's a 45vs45 round and the people he's playing against cannot even outplay him or his team is good enough to clean up anyway. Maybe he's tired, or drunk, at least he can tell us what's up and not take bomb up cat alone to die while we clear short and B long. That's beside the point and a very small matter.

Can you post the demo link for the this Pug

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec) - by Crusader - Oct 24 2017, 01:24 AM