Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec)
Everything up to @Viv was in reply to the prior C. post.

Ben- already set the precedent about single kicks not strictly being "abuse". (There are, however, other admins who hand out bans for giving people justice or a small taste of their own medicine, while these go free.) Doing it a second time, and premeditating a third, however, is not simply single.

That's all this legally boils down to. Personal things you should keep out. If you act like a jerk (C.), troll, spam chat with full-width binds to people who have you ignored, play like a douchebag, don't wonder why people ping on that. Edit: And oh yeah, their 5th quit out, after auto-balance, and as I predicted (and as usual) some 14er joins their side and no balancing occurs. And this was before it was live, iirc. If that was me--and I have done this before--I would have asked to switch with the bottom guy (like Meow or Spider). If i had 5 ping and had eaten that day, even more so.

------

Further from the demo: Rabbit rabidly spams mic hysterically giving no info, so I have to ignore him to ACTUALLY play. Instead of focusing on the game, he continues to focus on THIS--necessitated by him--and then rants, whines, and **gaslights** over mic when I do unignore him. In a great irony, he then squeals how *I" am "not letting him play" because of using voice a few times at their very provocation.

If you know anything about this game and team-based comp games beyond me-solo-I-don't-care-about-anybody play, you know what "tilting" means and how getting near vortexes of this kind of I-don't-care-about-anybody-and-have-no-principle gets you killed for no reason, and you will see we have 50% no-clearances, no team initiation except ugh-me-random-pub-and-anyone-else-is-my-fodder, toxic insanity, no waiting, and then the insane hypocritical blame game--while not making any coordinated steps and forcing people to get away from you or make them fail instead of waiting for the timing (rotation/squeaky e.g.).

Listen to the audio on the other team. They say "Hey I'm down to kick" for no reason whatsoever, then they gleefully chatter to do it a second time when I just join the server. Then they talk about "even losing so I can do it" a third time.

Ranger is xenophobic, spoiled, and baselessly abusive (not entirely unrelated), but at least he was playing. I call people out for not committing to either doing nothing/lulzing or doing something together

----
Even better, Stabbing proceeds to tell them how he would kill me/"beat the shit out of" me if he were to meet me in real life--in deep irony, a few days later after telling me "how nice a guy" he is.

---

I play a *lot* in a very low energy, disabled state, and often so people have a game to play instead of waiting for more ppl, or sub in for losing teams (very lately, and previously all the time). If you want to see relatively normal play with mostly-non-throwing players who *want* to get things done, go back a page and look at the Cache, etc. scrims from last night with Bluefire, Gucci, etc.

If some people are this incapable of trying not to play like cattle clambering over one another to "survive" (whatever that ultimately means), then I simply don't have to start a scrim for them. They can wait and wait and I will go take the dog out, stop the rice from overcooking, use the bathroom (get kicked on 3rd pug b/c have to wee, no sub. Toxic?), and go outside.

---

Here:

https://war-lords.net/pugs/61548
https://war-lords.net/pugs/61547

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec) - by Fireball - Oct 24 2017, 02:06 AM