Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there everyone! Kind of new here, i used to play in wL pugs many years ago but since went to csgo for the last 5 years. I decided to come back to source. I began playing source in 2006, logged many hours, played CAL-O, CEVO-Main and ESEA-IM. Looking forward to playing with you all!

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(Oct 15 2018, 05:37 PM)Tmp Wrote: Hi there everyone! Kind of new here, i used to play in wL pugs many years ago but since went to csgo for the last 5 years. I decided to come back to source. I began playing source in 2006, logged many hours, played CAL-O, CEVO-Main and ESEA-IM. Looking forward to playing with you all!

You went for cs go for the last 5 years? Definitely not on this account because, this account was made 2 years ago. I already find you a sketchy player, lets hope you don't get "SMAC BAN" Goodluck and enjoy your stay...
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnnyboi212's post:
   sift
Thanks for the warm and fuzzy welcome Smile. I didn't hold a sponsorship from Thermaltake playing ESEA and making it to IM playoffs for nothing ya know lol. Not going to bother typing out my situation because it's not like you will believe me anyways.
In case you missed it.
https://play.esea.net/users/396193?tab=history
http://cevo.com/member/52052/
Side Note: I found some old screenshots of WarLords scrims I played from around 2012-2013 I'll add to the OP Smile.
CSGO sucks, source FTW!
(Oct 15 2018, 05:37 PM)Tmp Wrote: Hi there everyone! Kind of new here, i used to play in wL pugs many years ago but since went to csgo for the last 5 years. I decided to come back to source. I began playing source in 2006, logged many hours, played CAL-O, CEVO-Main and ESEA-IM. Looking forward to playing with you all!

GL HF and enjoy your time here. Heart

We used to have a lot more ex-league players around, maybe some will comeback if the level of competition raise back up again. Exclamation
(Oct 15 2018, 10:18 PM)Ben- Wrote:

GL HF and enjoy your time here.  Heart

We used to have a lot more ex-league players around, maybe some will comeback if the level of competition raise back up again.  Exclamation

Nice!  Well Source is extremely fun and am looking forward to some 5v5 pugs.  Btw, does the donation support paypal?  I haven't looked at it yet, but I would like to pitch in since you guys have been running an awesome community for so long and I am able to be part of it again.
CSGO sucks, source FTW!
(Oct 15 2018, 10:27 PM)Tmp Wrote: Nice!  Well Source is extremely fun and am looking forward to some 5v5 pugs.  Btw, does the donation support paypal?  I haven't looked at it yet, but I would like to pitch in since you guys have been running an awesome community for so long and I am able to be part of it again.

Yes it does, https://war-lords.net/donate for details, here.

If you click on Make Donation it will directly redirect you to Paypal !

Sup tmp.
Anywho... welcome back to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay! We love having experienced players around(:

*check your messages*
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   Drago
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
If your situation was losing to Team Penis 16-2 in CEVO...I'd believe you
Marcos Silva going 4-13?!
When was that?
(Oct 18 2018, 06:52 AM)sift Wrote: If your situation was losing to Team Penis 16-2 in CEVO...I'd believe you

Lol, I don't remember that, but it certainly is on my CSGO record on CEVO.  I don't remember playing Open with that team, just scrims.

(Oct 18 2018, 09:23 AM)Drago Wrote: Marcos Silva going 4-13?!
When was that?

2012-2013ish.  Right around the time CSGO was released.  I pulled those pictures off my FB and I think they were dated 2014?  I would have to double check (Edit: Album was created December 2013, but it also had CSGO screenshots uploaded at the same time where i was DMG, LE and LEM so yeah around 2012-2013).

Edit: Also, just a FYI/Pro Tip/Do this now. Make sure you have your rates set! CL_cmdrate 100, cl_updaterate 100. I didn't have these set since I started playing again and I was getting stomped, having bad reg, the game played like crap. I just set that setting last night after a pug and it made a HUGE difference, I completely forgot about those settings, mine were both at 20 lol.
CSGO sucks, source FTW!