Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Liked [asc]
    Thread: Inconclusive

(Feb 02 2019, 02:07 PM)CaliSnipe Wrote: Approved. I've went ahead and removed the ban, thank you for your patience on this appeal. I apologize for the ban, enjoy the pugging. Thanks
SaiyajiN Ban Appeals 44 15,854 Feb 02 2019, 10:47 PM

Ok let me get this clear... Headset: HyperX Cloud ll's, volume 100% Callouts Callouts Callouts, Sound, Sound, Sound, AIM AIM AIM But thank you for you concern netex and everyone else.. Suspicion is...
SaiyajiN Ban Appeals 44 15,854 Feb 02 2019, 03:07 AM

(Feb 01 2019, 02:21 PM)LOTMW Wrote: couldn't of happened to a more deserving guy how is everyone just ignoring the fact that he clearly has a no recoil / low fov aimbot that he just switches back a...
SaiyajiN Ban Appeals 44 15,854 Feb 02 2019, 02:23 AM

(Feb 01 2019, 02:21 PM)LOTMW Wrote: couldn't of happened to a more deserving guy how is everyone just ignoring the fact that he clearly has a no recoil / low fov aimbot that he just switches back a...
SaiyajiN Ban Appeals 44 15,854 Feb 01 2019, 04:54 PM
    Thread: Black Friday Shopping

Thanksgiving is coming up and I wish yall a happy early Thanksgiving and hope ya'll have your day planned out, dinner is amazing and you spend quality time with your family! But anywho... where ya'll ...
SaiyajiN General Chat 8 2,151 Nov 10 2018, 05:52 PM
    Thread: Greetings! :) - A little of my BIO (tekneeQ)

Hello my friends! I'm Nathan AKA "TekneeQ" as you know me from warlords css,  I wanna let you guys know a few background of me and where I come from.. So lets get started.. Shall we?  I am from Chicag...
SaiyajiN Introductions 2 1,898 Nov 01 2018, 12:45 AM

Hello my friends! I'm Nathan AKA "TekneeQ" as you know me from warlords css,  I wanna let you guys know a few background of me and where I come from.. So lets get started.. Shall we?  I am from Chicag...
SaiyajiN Introductions 2 1,898 Oct 31 2018, 07:13 PM

SaiyajiN Introductions 2 1,898 Oct 31 2018, 03:11 PM

SaiyajiN Introductions 2 1,898 Oct 31 2018, 03:07 AM