Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Liked [asc]
    Thread: Day in the Life

Holy shit guys! Sometime in 2011 PtK and i were sitting back talking about making our own clan. We went through many names and ideas of what this clan was going to be. After a few short days we decid...
_RemiX High Definition Killing 1 1,893 Mar 05 2017, 05:40 PM

Holy shit guys! Sometime in 2011 PtK and i were sitting back talking about making our own clan. We went through many names and ideas of what this clan was going to be. After a few short days we decid...
_RemiX High Definition Killing 1 1,893 Mar 05 2017, 03:57 PM

_RemiX High Definition Killing 1 1,893 Feb 17 2017, 06:21 AM
    Thread: Re-Introduction

Yo id like to reintroduce myself, im _RemiX. I used to play here back in the day, im talking about 5-6 years ago. I was a very active admin and loved to shit on peoples faces. Ill be getting back in...
_RemiX Introductions 6 1,635 Jan 18 2017, 08:45 PM

_RemiX High Definition Killing 1 1,893 Jan 18 2017, 08:43 PM
    Thread: Re-Introduction

Yo id like to reintroduce myself, im _RemiX. I used to play here back in the day, im talking about 5-6 years ago. I was a very active admin and loved to shit on peoples faces. Ill be getting back in...
_RemiX Introductions 6 1,635 Jan 18 2017, 07:56 PM

_RemiX High Definition Killing 1 1,893 Jan 18 2017, 07:56 PM