Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Liked [asc]
    Thread: CARB

you are playing the most hardcore fps shooter in the world. it will come with personalities you may not like. 1. maybe temp ban him for tampering with the "good spawns." 2. if he's banned for flaming...
_nme Player Reports 15 7,728 Aug 14 2020, 11:36 AM
    Thread: CARB

you are playing the most hardcore fps shooter in the world. it will come with personalities you may not like. 1. maybe temp ban him for tampering with the "good spawns." 2. if he's banned for flaming...
_nme Player Reports 15 7,728 Apr 20 2020, 09:23 PM
    Thread: PUG Plugin is FUCKED!

[Image: https://cdn3.iconfinder.com/data/icons/p...ng-128.png] WHERE DAFUQ IS BISON? HAS HE BEEN KIDNAPPED? FBI IS ON IT!!! Now, the issues are: 1. If you reconnect your money and scores are rese...
i cri everytiem Suggestions or Issues 5 1,601 Nov 06 2017, 03:24 AM

[Image: https://cdn3.iconfinder.com/data/icons/p...ng-128.png] WHERE DAFUQ IS BISON? HAS HE BEEN KIDNAPPED? FBI IS ON IT!!! Now, the issues are: 1. If you reconnect your money and scores are rese...
i cri everytiem Suggestions or Issues 5 1,601 Nov 05 2017, 09:04 AM

i cri everytiem Suggestions or Issues 5 1,601 Nov 05 2017, 06:45 AM

i cri everytiem Suggestions or Issues 5 1,601 Nov 05 2017, 04:18 AM

i cri everytiem Suggestions or Issues 5 1,601 Nov 05 2017, 03:54 AM

i cri everytiem Suggestions or Issues 5 1,601 Nov 05 2017, 03:41 AM
    Thread: The Server is Racist

There are times when people lag out of the server. It happens... But, the server will automatically sub a guy in your spot if you are unfortunate enough to have lagged out. I get 40-60 second lag drop...
moe.ron General Chat 4 1,448 May 14 2017, 03:32 PM

(May 13 2017, 03:33 PM)Ben- Wrote: France for the french people !!! And please review the définition of racism, love ;) I was being facetious, you white supremacist. As a smelly frenchie, you might ...
moe.ron General Chat 4 1,448 May 14 2017, 12:50 AM

There are times when people lag out of the server. It happens... But, the server will automatically sub a guy in your spot if you are unfortunate enough to have lagged out. I get 40-60 second lag drop...
moe.ron General Chat 4 1,448 May 14 2017, 12:49 AM

(May 13 2017, 03:33 PM)Ben- Wrote: France for the french people !!! And please review the définition of racism, love ;) I was being facetious, you white supremacist. As a smelly frenchie, you might ...
moe.ron General Chat 4 1,448 May 13 2017, 11:20 PM

moe.ron General Chat 4 1,448 May 13 2017, 04:08 PM
    Thread: A message to all that enjoy playing on War-Lords

Hello boys and girls. I think most of the regulars on here know me pretty well by now. I've been part of this community for 3 years running and couldn't be more grateful to have a chance playing my fa...
sosa General Chat 13 2,855 May 07 2017, 03:03 AM

Hello boys and girls. I think most of the regulars on here know me pretty well by now. I've been part of this community for 3 years running and couldn't be more grateful to have a chance playing my fa...
sosa General Chat 13 2,855 Mar 23 2017, 07:47 AM

sosa General Chat 13 2,855 Mar 22 2017, 04:59 PM

sosa General Chat 13 2,855 Mar 22 2017, 10:26 AM

sosa General Chat 13 2,855 Mar 22 2017, 07:56 AM

sosa General Chat 13 2,855 Mar 22 2017, 07:22 AM

sosa General Chat 13 2,855 Mar 22 2017, 06:10 AM