Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Liked [asc]
    Thread: NA Tournament Teams

Just to inform people who are wondering why my team didnt register yet .... it is unlikely that we will participate this time around. Bison is MIA, same goes with loopz and JayRR. And the rest (me,...
Ben- News 88 47,477 Oct 26 2017, 08:19 PM

Just to inform people who are wondering why my team didnt register yet .... it is unlikely that we will participate this time around. Bison is MIA, same goes with loopz and JayRR. And the rest (me,...
Ben- News 88 47,477 Oct 26 2017, 02:27 PM
    Thread: Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec)
Post: RE: Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expire...

these hateful threads that have been going around i gotta say got me a bit hyped. i might hop on some matches if i see some of you nerds on the server, yall could all use a good ass whoopin every sing...
Jesse W. Player Reports 17 4,720 Oct 26 2017, 07:10 AM
    Thread: Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec)
Post: RE: Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expire...

these hateful threads that have been going around i gotta say got me a bit hyped. i might hop on some matches if i see some of you nerds on the server, yall could all use a good ass whoopin every sing...
Jesse W. Player Reports 17 4,720 Oct 26 2017, 04:13 AM

Ben- News 88 47,477 Oct 24 2017, 10:16 PM

Ben- News 88 47,477 Oct 24 2017, 06:22 AM

Ben- News 88 47,477 Oct 23 2017, 09:15 PM

Ben- News 88 47,477 Oct 23 2017, 08:59 PM
    Thread: way to organize map selection during aim_warmup

instead of randomly having maps selected for the 3 page display menu during aim_warmup (in which pages 2 and 3 are rarely ever chosen by the puggers from laziness and expedience) I propose that these ...
Jesse W. Suggestions or Issues 1 610 Mar 16 2017, 04:13 AM

instead of randomly having maps selected for the 3 page display menu during aim_warmup (in which pages 2 and 3 are rarely ever chosen by the puggers from laziness and expedience) I propose that these ...
Jesse W. Suggestions or Issues 1 610 Mar 16 2017, 01:43 AM

Jesse W. Suggestions or Issues 1 610 Mar 16 2017, 12:40 AM

Jesse W. Suggestions or Issues 1 610 Mar 16 2017, 12:30 AM

Jesse W. Suggestions or Issues 1 610 Mar 16 2017, 12:24 AM