Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Liked [asc]
    Thread: Aiko/Momiji APP

In-Evaluation Please be patient while we review your application. Please understand this process can sometimes take quite a long time.
Hamaerox Staff Applications 1 867 Feb 10 2018, 08:26 AM
    Thread: NA Tournament Teams

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED The Tournament Bracket is here Register your teams here.  Teams are allowed to have 5 players and 2 subs, max. This also means that you do not necessarily require subs and ...
Caillou News 88 47,401 Nov 09 2017, 07:12 PM

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED The Tournament Bracket is here Register your teams here.  Teams are allowed to have 5 players and 2 subs, max. This also means that you do not necessarily require subs and ...
Caillou News 88 47,401 Oct 28 2017, 06:16 PM
    Thread: Name and clan tag request

I would also like to bump this and to request that I (THAT BUS FROM SPEED) be granted to the autonomy to self-determine my name.  I got that privilege turned off months ago.  No one ever told me why, ...
woKe Suggestions or Issues 11 2,820 Oct 28 2017, 06:15 PM

Caillou News 88 47,401 Oct 22 2017, 10:31 PM

I would also like to bump this and to request that I (THAT BUS FROM SPEED) be granted to the autonomy to self-determine my name.  I got that privilege turned off months ago.  No one ever told me why, ...
woKe Suggestions or Issues 11 2,820 Oct 22 2017, 10:29 AM

woKe Suggestions or Issues 11 2,820 Oct 22 2017, 04:21 AM

Caillou News 88 47,401 Oct 13 2017, 02:06 PM