Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Liked [asc]
    Thread: Melody unban appeal

Well, you got what you asked for "MELODY" A full explanation of your ban. Maybe pay attention to your radar more as you claim you do. ;) L8r idiot BTW, some clips there of you snapping to ppl throu...
neteX Ban Appeals 76 35,966 May 01 2020, 04:00 PM
    Thread: Melody unban appeal

Well, you got what you asked for "MELODY" A full explanation of your ban. Maybe pay attention to your radar more as you claim you do. ;) L8r idiot BTW, some clips there of you snapping to ppl throu...
neteX Ban Appeals 76 35,966 Apr 28 2020, 06:47 AM
    Thread: His time has come

yano all of this kinda contradicts everything that WL has been doing lately. you sit here telling people to find concrete evidence but no one can ever be in alives moms basement with him to catch him ...
icon.voices Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 26 2020, 08:12 PM
    Thread: Alive cheating.. my fairwell message

man iv felt really salty and sad latly bc of one certain person. not only a person but a cheater, and exploiting hard working cheater. this fool has none stopped cheated everyday for the past 2 months...
TopShelfSyM Player Reports 5 4,740 Apr 26 2020, 08:08 PM

yano all of this kinda contradicts everything that WL has been doing lately. you sit here telling people to find concrete evidence but no one can ever be in alives moms basement with him to catch him ...
icon.voices Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 26 2020, 08:00 PM

icon.voices Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 26 2020, 05:08 PM

icon.voices Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 26 2020, 05:14 AM

icon.voices Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 26 2020, 05:08 AM

I rarely post on forums but I figured I would give my input on this one since alive has been cheating for awhile now. I was in this game and was almost certain alive was cheating. Watched the demo ju...
PiN Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 26 2020, 04:45 AM

Geez guise, maybe all of his blood sweat and whining has finally paid off he’s becoming the serious gaymer his dads always knew he could be.
tardbus Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 26 2020, 04:43 AM

I don't think it's that sketchy to check window from tuns, I do that all the time if I've cleared B plat. The most damning form of evidence for me is the way his crosshair tracks blackout perfectly in...
Falco Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 26 2020, 04:43 AM

I rarely post on forums but I figured I would give my input on this one since alive has been cheating for awhile now. I was in this game and was almost certain alive was cheating. Watched the demo ju...
PiN Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 25 2020, 11:47 PM

PiN Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 25 2020, 11:43 PM
    Thread: Alive cheating.. my fairwell message

man iv felt really salty and sad latly bc of one certain person. not only a person but a cheater, and exploiting hard working cheater. this fool has none stopped cheated everyday for the past 2 months...
TopShelfSyM Player Reports 5 4,740 Apr 24 2020, 08:10 PM

PiN Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 24 2020, 02:28 AM

(Apr 23 2020, 10:31 AM)Falco Wrote: I don't think it's that sketchy to check window from tuns, I do that all the time if I've cleared B plat. The most damning form of evidence for me is the way his ...
Ben- Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 23 2020, 11:30 PM

PiN Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 23 2020, 11:27 PM

PiN Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 23 2020, 08:42 PM

PiN Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 23 2020, 08:18 PM

Geez guise, maybe all of his blood sweat and whining has finally paid off he’s becoming the serious gaymer his dads always knew he could be.
tardbus Player Reports 31 17,779 Apr 23 2020, 05:27 PM