Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Fools 2015: Riser is VAC banned (again) & M. Bison for all names
He cheated before, he cheated again. The saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" is pretty damn accurate. It is unconfirmed Riser cheated on wL but I will most definitely be stripping off his admin and any server access.

Some of you may know that Riser contributed a lot with the site, it is sad that it came to this.

[Image: LaOnUg4.png]

I'll be posting more information soon.
WTF Riser now i cant play with u in 2mth :<<<<
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
is he actually vac-banned? if yes then welcome to the club riser. Smile
I'm sorry guys. I got VAC banned too. This riser sent me a link and asked me to download and run it. He told me it can fix my net problem so I believed him. And the truth is, NEVER trust a Riser! When I found out what he sent me was actually an aimbot, it was already too late. Soon after I deleted that program he sent me, I received a letter from steam informed me that I've been VAC banned!

I feel ashamed of trusting Riser, and I will quit CS and WL community for good.

[Image: 097JNF3.jpg?1]

And here is the evidence that Riser was cheating on WL servers and got caught by SMAC.

[Image: hR2RtLq.jpg]
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Mar 31 2015, 11:14 PM)Angel Wrote: I sorry guys. I got VAC banned too. This riser sent me a link and asked to download and run it. He told me it can fix my net problem so I believed him. And the truth is, NEVER trust a Riser! When I found out what he sent me was actually an aimbot, it was already too late. Soon after I deleted that program he sent me, I received a letter from steam informed me that I've been VAC banned!

I feel ashamed of trusting Riser, and I will quit CS and WL community for good.

[Image: 097JNF3.jpg?1]

And here is the evidence that Riser was cheating on WL servers and got caught by SMAC.

[Image: hR2RtLq.jpg]
Get outta here
Not again! I can't believe it's happened twice now. I'm very disappointed in him.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Exclamation
It's April 1st and Riser is trolling the forum as usual. He linked everyone's profile page to Bison's. But there's an easy way to find out who are the real authors of the posts.

Just CLICK reply below their post.

[Image: 7Yx9PpG.jpg]

And the author name will show up in the quote code here.

[Image: VZnGIba.jpg]

Have Fun!
(Apr 01 2015, 12:59 AM)M. Bison Wrote: Not again! I can't believe it's happened twice now. I'm very disappointed in him.

Hi, real Bison Big Grin
Angel Wrote: It's April 1st and Riser is trolling the forum as usual. He linked everyone's profile page to Bison's. But there's an easy way to find out who are the real authors of the posts.

Just CLICK reply below their post.
This sort of trickery can only be done by you. DON'T PIN IT ON ME!!
mr.bison on my admin app it said in evaluation riser said that what will happen now since hes not a admin (My application) i mean who will check it over and deni it or accept it