Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CS:S wL Pub pop.war-lords.net:27015
Hello Peoples!  I'm going to try to bring back the wL pub once again, and is asking for you fine ladies and gents to come help me  bring traffic to the server.  I know it won't happen over night, but if we can start getting something going and have a few people afk in the server if needed would be nice.  (RISER you're great at doing that)  So come play and invite your friend to come play too!  Maybe Bison will show his nudes this time around Big Grin

pop.war-lords.net:27015 - wL PUB IP
Ill help to bring the server back to life with all i got Big Grin
Bison pls add a few bots on the server.
Minigames
[Image: 1527304_101.png]

Dust2 Deathmatch Asia
[Image: 1989480_101.png]
(Sep 19 2015, 08:46 AM)ȠAIGEL Wrote: Ill help to bring the server back to life with all i got Big Grin

May I ask if its for CSS or CS GO PUB?
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
(Sep 19 2015, 12:31 PM)FlameCurrent Wrote:
(Sep 19 2015, 08:46 AM)ȠAIGEL Wrote: Ill help to bring the server back to life with all i got Big Grin

May I ask if its for CSS or CS GO PUB?

CSS
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Once I get back into town in a day or two I wouldn't mind trying to help.
Yay! Thanks guys <3
I will try my best to populate it Smile
[Image: 76561198125974306.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25041&background=random]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=25036&background=random]
Ya'll a bunch of talkers. JUST DO IT.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
What im posting is worth more than gold. If you want to populate the server, user default/Favorited maps. Ex:

Dust2
Contra
Office
Mill
maps that most people like. For now 80% of the rotation SUCKS to get a server going. Better pay me for tips.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Sep 21 2015, 02:24 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote: What im posting is worth more than gold. If you want to populate the server, user default/Favorited maps. Ex:

Dust2
Contra
Office
Mill
maps that most people like. For now 80% of the rotation SUCKS to get a server going. Better pay me for tips.

We know what maps most people go on. You need traffic to a server for people to even join it. That's why there are admins to change maps once traffic slows down.