Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New IPs for the Asia servers
We finally upgraded our Asia servers, thanks to the small sum of donations. The billing period is every month, so if we run short or stop getting enough donations.. we might just go back to the old hosts. Remember, it's just one guy handling all the costs.

Anyway, the new IPs can be found on the server list:
https://servers.war-lords.net/#pub_servers

We still have PUG 1 Asia on another host but if everything works with this new host, we might move it over.

Becareful of the new IPs, you need to be aware that different servers have different ports(270xx):

CSS
D2 DM:
dustdmasia.war-lords.net:27015
Office:
officeasia.war-lords.net:27016
Dust 2:
dustasia.war-lords.net:27017
PUG 2:
pug2asia.war-lords.net:27018

CSGO Pugs
gopug1asia.war-lords.net:27019
gopug2asia.war-lords.net:27020

Thank Bison and Matt for these new lag-free servers!
Gonna check these today...
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
niceeeeeeeeee
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Thanks Riser. <3

And thanks all who have donated.
[Image: 1193288_101.png]
(Apr 19 2016, 05:34 AM)Riser Wrote: We finally upgraded our Asia servers, thanks to the small sum of donations. The billing period is every month, so if we run short or stop getting enough donations.. we might just go back to the old hosts. Remember, it's just one guy handling all the costs.

Anyway, the new IPs can be found on the server list:
https://servers.war-lords.net/#pub_servers

We still have PUG 1 Asia on another host but if everything works with this new host, we might move it over.

Becareful of the new IPs, you need to be aware that different servers have different ports(270xx):

CSS
D2 DM:
dustdmasia.war-lords.net:27015
Office:
officeasia.war-lords.net:27016
Dust 2:
dustasia.war-lords.net:27017
PUG 2:
pug2asia.war-lords.net:27018

CSGO Pugs
gopug1asia.war-lords.net:27019
gopug2asia.war-lords.net:27020

Thank Bison and Matt for these new lag-free servers!
I dont know why but my ping in d2 dm and d2 is still high, but in pug 1 asia it's 60.
smac give it to me
My ping is also high. Looks like our ISP is busy earning $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Hey Riser, I found out that the host on Pug mix 1 Asia has much lower ping on me, maybe relocate the other servers to that? My ping on dust2 Asia and DM is 200 now since the server moved.
smac give it to me
(Apr 20 2016, 08:59 AM)Megafuse Wrote: Hey Riser, I found out that the host on Pug mix 1 Asia has much lower ping on me, maybe relocate the other servers to that? My ping on dust2 Asia and DM is 200 now since the server moved.

We have tried, but it isn't possible. That server cannot handle more than 10 players.
(Apr 20 2016, 10:05 AM)Riser Wrote:
(Apr 20 2016, 08:59 AM)Megafuse Wrote: Hey Riser, I found out that the host on Pug mix 1 Asia has much lower ping on me, maybe relocate the other servers to that? My ping on dust2 Asia and DM is 200 now since the server moved.

We have tried, but it isn't possible. That server cannot handle more than 10 players.

Okay then, I guess I'll have to mask my ping haha.
smac give it to me
(Apr 21 2016, 07:12 AM)Megafuse Wrote:
(Apr 20 2016, 10:05 AM)Riser Wrote:

Okay then, I guess I'll have to mask my ping haha.

Ping mask wont do anything.

We have also moved over the other PUG server to the new servers.

We are working on something that will lower players pings on all the servers, the announcement will probably be made later today.