(wL) Forums

Full Version: Poker Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright, so the main idea of this poker forum would be to put the forum points we collect into some use for the fun of it, by using an external poker application (such as pokerstars) and playing against other people inside of our forums. If anyone would be up for this idea, just let me know in the poll and/or a reply. Bare in mind that the main game is called Texas Hold 'Em, as seen on ESPN, and is actually a very fun game to play.
i would be for it but it would be a lil complicated to actually do it dont ya think?
no, actually it wouldn't. it is very easy as a matter of fact, I just want to see if there would actually be people willing to do it, if not, I'm not going to waste my time.
i would do it
I love Poker!!!!!!!!!!! Lets play PokerBig Grin But you are gonna loose all your points xD So dont dare to challenge me Tongue
i HAD 283023890 points (that i stole from canister) but he took em back...
sk8rmatt;407 Wrote:i HAD 283023890 points (that i stole from canister) but he took em back...
How You stole Them ? O_o
with skill
create a poker game
It'll take a while here for our lazy ass mod group to put this together.
Pages: 1 2 3