(wL) Forums

Full Version: Andy's Admin app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px]Name: sv_andy 1[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=11px] "sv_andy 1" STEAM_0:1:1952881 [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 18[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]- 8 Pacific [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Tuesday/thursday and other days after 5pm usually[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Other than playing CSS, [/SIZE]I lift Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays and play css when i have spare time. I am actually experienced in servers as I use to run a few awhile back. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE]I'm pretty much an old timer to CSS but stopped playing after black ops came out. I recently got back into the game. I see and pretty much play against all the top players for comparison. I usually try to play on the underdog team. I want admin because I play on the 24/7 snipe server basically 80% Of the time when i'm playing css, so why not just monitor the server for you?[/SIZE]

I am currently ranked 7.
[SIZE=12px]Here attached are just some of many screenshots...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px][ATTACH]1788[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1789[/ATTACH][/SIZE]
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Stick around. They're a pretty fun place. Good luck on your app.
Lot of baddies on sniper now apparantly if you are dropping scores like that. Maybe i should start playing there again Tongue
no ones stopping you, come on Wink