(wL) Forums

Full Version: ban for multihack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: paper
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044023767/
Server: css war-lords map

I got the above message when i login. Really?
I got accused a lot especially in office.
I just played a lot a lot of office map thus it appears so, i dont even have material folder changed.

If you want any proof pls message me.
I fail to see conclusive proof of either aimbot or wallhack.
Most kills, especially in the first demo, were entirely attributable to sound and pre-firing rather normal for any competent player on cs_office.
well, show the demo here and let people judge rather then just saying it. Ohh sometimes when i am good, i am really good and office is a predictable place. so many times i have troll and knife so many heads in office. I think i am top 5 ranking although i tried to random my guns. Me hacking? REALLY? It is not my server, you can ban me or do whatever. I somehow saw this coming, just waiting for the someone less PRO to finalize it.

You dont have to WALL if you can listen or learn the minimap.
Aimbot? try burst shots above the chest
preshot? waste 2 bullets on long halls, they cant really fly can they?

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/982097 ( check my office-asia hours log and kills )

-m i l k-
( i change my name a lot, cause ppl tends to log off seeing me or rather starts typing !hop and i ain't that good )
Demo reviewed. No signs of hacking. He plays like how any guy who knows how to play CSS would play.

In the future, if your video is long, highlight the tick where the suspicious play can be located.

And also, from the Ban Appeal thread guidelines,
Quote:Additionally, the following rules should be followed at all times:
  1. Do not be provocative, disrespectful, or abusive.
  2. Do not create more than one ban appeal for each ban.
    -> If your ban appeal gets rejected, you may not create another ban appeal for that ban.
    -> If you bought a new copy of CS:S and still cannot play, you may then appeal or contact me directly.
  3. Do not create a ban appeal on one's behalf. If they're unable to appeal due to difficulties with English then contact an admin directly.
  4. Do not double post. There's an edit button for a reason. Wink
  5. Do do not bother staff members about your ban appeal. All ban appeals shall be dealt with in a timely fashion.
  6. Do not lie! This will greatly worsen your standing and may make you ineligible to ever play here again.
  7. Do not respond to other ban appeals unless you've been given prior permission or have something valuable to contribute.*