(wL) Forums

Full Version: banned 2x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=10px]Jizz_Croissant (jizz_ was my tag at the time im sure)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: [/SIZE][SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:0:14268884[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: I cant access any war-lords servers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]This ban occurred on [/SIZE][SIZE=10px]05-26-11 15:21, so its been awhile. I'm not sure why I was banned in the first place. Can't remember the server. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10px]But I do know that since then I have been using my alternative account for playing games as of late I noticed couple of my friends playing in this server again so I figured you know what the heck I will connect and on the account I just mentioned.. of course i get banned for ban evading.. not thinking or even remembering my previous ban.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=10px]InternaL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: [/SIZE][SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:1:45339676[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Server: I was connecting to the minigame server I believe but unsure.[/SIZE]

I'm unsure the process to go about this, and I want to be unbanned so I can play on your server. What ever this admin didn't like two years ago, im not really sure but regardless I feel I've done my time.
You were banned for wallhacking by Hydro. No demos are found but..

Why did you not appeal then?
I did not know there was an appeal process back then.
You are also found to be VAC-banned.

Wait for a root to respond.
I was vac-banned when I played in that server. But the the VAC-ban doesn't exist for Counter-Strike. It's a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ban I had gotten.
internal, post: 90161, member: 16898 Wrote:I was vac-banned when I played in that server. But the the VAC-ban doesn't exist for Counter-Strike. It's a Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ban I had gotten.

Would you care to provide proof of this ? an email or notification indicating that the VAC ban resulted from a COD hack. I'd be much more willing to let you play on our servers again if you can demonstrate you are not lying to us.

I will contact Hydro for a demo.
Here is what I have, can gladly enter a server but was to lazy to do so at the moment.
I don't know the reason for your ban it was a while back if it was from the scrim server only reason I would ban is for coming into live play without reason.... sorry for the inconvenience, but you were a cheater before so you know what they say:mad:
I am pretty sure ive never played in warlords scrim server.

Also, if youre trying to say me cheating in Call Of Duty, translates into me cheating in CS. I think that is ridiculous considering how shitty CoD compared to CS. CoD is a joke to me, so i treated it like so. I got banned from it, that was my punishment. How does this concern Counter-Strike?
I'm proposing to uplift this ban due to it being a while back and that no demo was provided.

wait for inputs from other admins/ roots.
Pages: 1 2