(wL) Forums

Full Version: 24/7 office asia servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Servers are at best place that they can be, wL serves Internationally not just locally.
It's your ISP that is creating problem tell them to fix it. Matt and Bison did what they could from their side.
As Manky said we've done our part, we've fixed a few of the problems. Our datacenter has tried all their Carriers (NTT, Pacnet, PCCW, Telstra) for your ISP and the routing is still terrible which means it's on your side.

Servers in India are expensive compared to Singapore, and the connectivity is usually total crap. We could get a server in India but then the rest of South East Asia would be having problems. It's changing one problem for another.

Generally I think most Indians are getting good ping to the servers now?
Matt, post: 91081, member: 178 Wrote:Generally I think most Indians are getting good ping to the servers now?
Yes and its really good that servers are in Singapore because almost every Asian country can access them. Smile
China is always an option. And we all know everything is cheaper in China!
Bandwidth is actually not that cheap in China. I honestly don't think this is a Softlayer or Singapore problem, Singapore has great connectivity to India. http://www.cablemap.info/
I think South Korea might be a good choice to get a server on too, but lack of players there..
Singapore was chosen because it was the best middle ground for the SEA region. It's basically smack in the middle of Australia, India and most other Asian countries.
Rockstar, post: 91067, member: 10627 Wrote:Guys my humble request
pls transfer the server to a place where we can get less ping and so that these issues do not occur plssssssssssssssssssssssss

Cry more.
DareDevil, post: 91175, member: 16627 Wrote:Cry more.
Fuck you! Kids like u cry. And South Korea is never an option as it totally falls in the Eastern side. GTFO!
Don't post on any thread if u have nothing to contribute.
Striker, post: 91176, member: 16525 Wrote:Fuck you! Kids like u cry. And South Korea is never an option as it totally falls in the Eastern side. GTFO!
Don't post on any thread if u have nothing to contribute.

Why are you being emotional? xD South Korea has the fastest and the cheapest internet among the world. It will be a very good choice if War-Lords are aiming for China, Korea, and Japan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9