(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hackers in CS:GO MatchMaking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jesse James and I just played a matchmaking game on de_train.

there were 2 hackers on our team and 3 hackers on their team, and as soon as they all figured it out, they all turned their cheats all the way up (aimbot, walls, no spread, no recoil) and started talking shit to each other. Reported them, took a demo and sent it to steam.

unfuckingbelievable. made me realize how many more hackers there must be in cs:go.
valve needs a Bison, they should hire him to catch those hackers but they probably wont be able to find him no one can find bison, You don't find Bison, Bison finds you
hahahahahaha :p
maybe bison works for valve :eek:

It's like the inception of css, where hackers roam freely.
This is why it's best to avoid valve servers. Cheaters love to play there since they do not run any anti-cheats, meaning they can go full-out rage settings.
M. Bison, post: 90707, member: 359 Wrote:This is why it's best to avoid valve servers. Cheaters love to play there since they do not run any anti-cheats, meaning they can go full-out rage settings.

Why do valve servers not run anticheats and 128 tick ? so dumb
ceddeeoo, post: 90708, member: 9052 Wrote:you should get rid of the cs:go wl scrim server and get a 128 tick one instead
There's no reason to do that. We change a single setting and it's 128 tick. o_O
M. Bison, post: 90709, member: 359 Wrote:There's no reason to do that. We change a single setting and it's 128 tick. o_O

Why do some servers run 64 instead of 128 ? I don't get the reasoning
They probably buy from a GSP. Meaning, it costs extra since it's more CPU intensive.

We run our servers off dedicated boxes. So we can do anything we want with them. Wink
Bison>Gaben.

But this is a common issue from what I've read in /r/counterstrike. Best to just start our own 10 mans in cs:go.
ceddeeoo, post: 90697, member: 9052 Wrote:Jesse James and I just played a matchmaking game on de_train.

there were 2 hackers on our team and 3 hackers on their team, and as soon as they all figured it out, they all turned their cheats all the way up (aimbot, walls, no spread, no recoil) and started talking shit to each other. Reported them, took a demo and sent it to steam.

unfuckingbelievable. made me realize how many more hackers there must be in cs:go.

What is your steam name? Can I add you? I play CS:GO matchmaking too. Let's scrim!
Pages: 1 2