(wL) Forums

Full Version: server rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ppl such as me never see server rules...because they dont see the motd becuz it doesnt load becuz of internet connection probs..........plus i have motd disabled cuz it caused my game to crash many times....so server rules r not visible to many players like me..... After i saw riot's ban appeal.....i thought many ppl will get a ban as he got for not seeing the server rules becuz of motd loading probs............so i would suggest u to make the rules appear as they appear in the EGO servers.......in left side of the screen
All the crashing problems have been fixed, and the MOTD should be re-enabled. Disabling it stops other features from working like gameME. The rules are also displayed on the website. If your internet is not good enough to display a HTML page, I don't see how it's good enough to play the game.
When I Wasn't Banned, I Liked To Check My Clan Stats Alot.And Motd Is Important For That
Matt, post: 91024, member: 178 Wrote:If your internet is not good enough to display a HTML page, I don't see how it's good enough to play the game.
He gets 200+ ping even on Indian server and cry's about having high ping outside India.
Matt, post: 91024, member: 178 Wrote:All the crashing problems have been fixed, and the MOTD should be re-enabled. Disabling it stops other features from working like gameME. The rules are also displayed on the website. If your internet is not good enough to display a HTML page, I don't see how it's good enough to play the game.
no i actually mean that it takes like 5 secs to load...but who waits for 5 secs...every1 clicks ok before 1 sec to join a team

Double post

i get like 15-17 MBPS download speed now and i know that this one of the best speeds u can get in india....idk about camper as i never heard about 80 mbps in india.........the only thing in which bsnl sucks is in ping thing
how do you even disable the motd, and if it takes 5 secs to load for you, why did you say it doesnt load? so many lies going on here Wink